Carnival Celebration ..Carnival “Kitchen” still an option??

Markmom18

Hi,

Booked on the Celebration for late January.  I thought I read that this was one of the ships that offered the “Kitchen” experience … making pasta, cakes, etc etc.

I know someone knows …

Thank You …

🛳️🛳️ Bobbi

Hi again,

Well, I looked under Speciality Dining. A total of 6 options are available right now.  None being any of the Carnival Kitchen experience.  

I figure that all the SOLD OUT Speciality Dining (and pay Restaurants) options are not listed. Such as the Kitchen.

Our cruise is booked sorta last minute … only 90 days out.  I usually book a year or more in advance. So, guessing the “beggars can’t be choosy” cliche might be fitting here .. 

Oh well … an experience for a future cruise. 
Thanks again,
🛳️ Bobbi

1 hour ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi again,

Well, I looked under Speciality Dining. A total of 6 options are available right now.  None being any of the Carnival Kitchen experience.  

I figure that all the SOLD OUT Speciality Dining (and pay Restaurants) options are not listed. Such as the Kitchen.

Our cruise is booked sorta last minute … only 90 days out.  I usually book a year or more in advance. So, guessing the “beggars can’t be choosy” cliche might be fitting here .. 

Oh well … an experience for a future cruise. 
Thanks again,
🛳️ Bobbi

Keep checking as your cruise date approaches. We took the Pizza Masters class on the Celebration in early October and I kept checking, hoping there would be another class scheduled for a different date. There were multiple classes available very close to our sailing date. 

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Keep checking as your cruise date approaches. We took the Pizza Masters class on the Celebration in early October and I kept checking, hoping there would be another class scheduled for a different date. There were multiple classes available very close to our sailing date. 

Thanks for the suggestion, I will keep looking.  There isn’t even ONE class in ANY of the different items they offer in the classes.  Only 6 restaurant reissues are listed. 2 Bonsai Teppy (L+D), the kids Breakfast in the MDR, the Steakhouse & forgot the 2 others. Maybe something will pop up …

🛳️ Bobbi

We sailed Mardi Gras last summer, the Carnival Kitchen did not populate until about 6 weeks prior. Keep checking!

as I will be for our Celebration sailing next July!

enjoy and share a trip report when you return!

• Thanks 2

On 10/25/2023 at 7:48 PM, Markmom18 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I will keep looking.  There isn’t even ONE class in ANY of the different items they offer in the classes.  Only 6 restaurant reissues are listed. 2 Bonsai Teppy (L+D), the kids Breakfast in the MDR, the Steakhouse & forgot the 2 others. Maybe something will pop up …

🛳️ Bobbi

We are booked for New Years an haven't seen any listed for the past 6 months. We have done 3 classes on the Celebration previously and booked all onboard. We go there within the 1st hour after boarding and they have some slots pen usually.

• Thanks 1