“Stacked” OBC?

Can one stateroom receive OBC for teacher appreciation, AARP membership and stockholder benefit?

If the stateroom took advantage of “pay early” (in this case it is only 1 month early) can that OBC be stacked too?

I have searched and the best I can determine is that only one of each can be stacked.(For example, not 2 teacher appreciation in the same cabin.)

My real world experience is that you can stack Teacher/First Responder/Military credit with AARP and the Shareholder benefit.  A very nice perk for being loyal to HAL.  

One of each per cabin, however they can split across passengers in same cabin, so passenger 1 can have AARP, while passenger 2 has shareholder and military.  

Can not  speak to the pay early....

• Thanks 1

Yes, but 1 of each flavor per stateroom. So, if you are a military veteran, Carnival shareholder who is an AARP member, try to travel with a teacher who is a volunteer firefighter. Ideally, one of you should have season tickets to a University of Washington sports team.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en/us/cruise-deals/community-appreciation-cruise-offers

• Like 1
  • Haha 4