Celebrity Millennium Japan - 10/24/2023 - Live(ish) Report

Miaminice

On 5/10/2024 at 3:26 PM, Miaminice said:

@debfed65 @ClarP

Hi, those are Koichi’s details. Let him know I sent you and he’ll surely take good care of you! 

image.thumb.jpeg.a8cca9ecb517b10f6a0d253b2097cc61.jpeg

I looked up Koichi on Tours by Locals and he does not show any availability for the day we are in port 😞   Should I still try emailing him directly? 

Do you mind if I ask how much he would have charged to do a tour like the one you did? I have never booked anything with Tours by Locals before.  Was it just for you & your wife, or were there others in your group? 

Thanks...Debbie & Ron

9 hours ago, debfed65 said:

I looked up Koichi on Tours by Locals and he does not show any availability for the day we are in port 😞   Should I still try emailing him directly? 

Do you mind if I ask how much he would have charged to do a tour like the one you did? I have never booked anything with Tours by Locals before.  Was it just for you & your wife, or were there others in your group? 

Thanks...Debbie & Ron

we only booked him with Tours by Locals the first time. After that we contacted him directly. We are also connected on Facebook. So yes, you can contact him directly… no problem.  The last tour was USD 199 for a group of 6 plus JPY 7000 (apx USD 50) per person for train tickets and entrance fees.

I usually look up the guides and the post on the Roll Call of the cruise to find people interested in joining us. The maximum group size we do is 6 people. Still a good size to have the private experience but a good number to share the cost.

• Thanks 1