Shore Excursions

LewiLewi

7 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

I am not sure what the outcome will be on this but I am trying to find out why each segment of the World Cruise for those of you who are on a full world cruise wouldn't be treated the same way as back to back cruises.  I am not sure if this is truly a policy issue or a systems issue.  I know you were told policy but I thought it was worth the ask.  When I hear something I will post it.

Keith

19 hours ago, LoveBora said:

I certainly hope that the one segment rule doesn’t apply toward earning cruise credits. Personally, I think Crystal doesn’t have their act together regarding the WC. What you were told is that those who are on segments 3 or 4, etc., can make their dining reservations before those on the WC. That doesn’t seem quite right to me. 

Kieth, thank you on behalf of all the world cruisers.

57 minutes ago, Stickman1990 said:

Personally I think asking your TA will provide a better answer than asking another customer - is there a reason you ou wouldn’t get your TA onto this? 

First, I didn’t ask Kieth to contact Crystal. Second, I did tell my TA about the issue of making additional restaurant reservations . I’m sure she will follow up on this.

Third , I personally called Crystal and I have posted Crystal’s response. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

I am not sure what the outcome will be on this but I am trying to find out why each segment of the World Cruise for those of you who are on a full world cruise wouldn't be treated the same way as back to back cruises.  I am not sure if this is truly a policy issue or a systems issue.  I know you were told policy but I thought it was worth the ask.  When I hear something I will post it.

Keith

Thanks, Keith, this is very kind of you. Don’t know why some posters need to complain about everything you do for fellow cruisers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

LoveBora and bayonejoe, you are both very welcome and I am very happy to help.  

I have reached out to someone at Crystal who I have for other related items with My Account and the Website in the past. This  person will be able to determine if it is a system issue or actually done by design.  

Keith

Karen and bayonejoe....

As I suspected, Crystal will change the reservations for those on the full World Cruise so you can make reservations for each specialty restaurant (one for each one including Tastes) 90 days prior to the start of each segment. They have advised it is going to take time to make this change but they will make it.

Keith

Excursions were available for booking on the entire world cruise a few days ago.  As of this morning, the excursions I have booked are still there, but there are no other excursions listed.  "Excursions" is greyed out for every day.  One can still book specialty dining. 

8 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Karen and bayonejoe....

As I suspected, Crystal will change the reservations for those on the full World Cruise so you can make reservations for each specialty restaurant (one for each one including Tastes) 90 days prior to the start of each segment. They have advised it is going to take time to make this change but they will make it.

Keith

Keith, thank you.

It shouldn’t have to be this difficult. But it is what it is.

sixty two days until embarkation 😁

• Like 1