Half of your party is B2B- still check them in on mobile app?

blueskadoo

So I have what I think may be an odd situation. My better half is doing B3B and I'm joining him on the last leg. I'd like to go ahead and check in and get my boarding pass squared away but I don't want to make it such that somehow it will mess him up. The only check in times that are left are much later in the day than when a B2B would do their clearing. Am I okay to fill in his info and just assume the ship will know he's already there once I arrive/start checking in? Will I have issues since I'm missing half of my party? Thanks everyone. 

You do not even have to check him in.  We have always checked in for the 2nd leg of a B2B but I have read on CC where many say it is not necessary.  You can just check both of you in and select what ever arrival time is appropriate for you.  It will not matter for him as he is already there.   

Remember you are not selecting a "boarding time" you are selecting an arrival time at the terminal to c heck in for boarding.  

In your case since you are joining on the third leg you will need to choose a time.    You will not mess up anything for others in your group.    Actually even after you select a checkin time you can individually change it up until 2 days prior to the cruise.

Your Husband and others don't need to select a CheckIn Time as they will be handled by the ship prior to when they open general checkin.

Another Option is your Husband can choose to use the Transit Pass he will receive and if he leaves prior to B2B processing he can meet you and check-in at the same time as you.   He will however have to go to a different area than you for processing as a B2B.