Anthem Dinner Menu Question

JanNSteH

First, I apologize if this has been asked previously as I went back several pages and didn’t see any postings on this recently.  Have read about some cutbacks but…

Looking for cruisers who have been on the Anthem recently (within 3-4 months.). Am heading out on this ship in about 4 weeks and was looking at the dinner menu on my Royal app.  Has Royal eliminated the lobster tail entree? I do see it offered as an option for an up charge.   In February 2023, we were on the Enchantment and lobster tail was offered as part of the dining room entree.  If you wanted extra, then there was an additional charge which was reasonable. How disappointing if lobster tail was eliminated and only available as an up charge ☹️☹️.

Anthem is on its way back from the UK, TA crossing now so the menus you see on the app will change once Anthem starts doing their weekly cruises to the Bahamas.

Lobster night will be night 6.  One lobster tail included in your cruise fare then additional tails are $16.99 unless you get lucky and are offered a free 2nd tail.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Anthem is on its way back from the UK, TA crossing now so the menus you see on the app will change once Anthem starts doing their weekly cruises to the Bahamas.

Lobster night will be night 6.  One lobster tail included in your cruise fare then additional tails are $16.99 unless you get lucky and are offered a free 2nd tail.

Thank you Sunshine!  Good to know that RCL has not eliminated it from the menu.  Haha, maybe we will get lucky and get offered a second but I’d be very happy with the first.  With rising costs, I’m okay with the additional cost for a second one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JanNSteH said:

Thank you Sunshine!  Good to know that RCL has not eliminated it from the menu.  Haha, maybe we will get lucky and get offered a second but I’d be very happy with the first.  With rising costs, I’m okay with the additional cost for a second one.

I like to order the chops filet with baked potato sold in mDR for $19.99 and then get the lobster tail too.

15 minutes ago, Smhp said:

I just got off Anthem and there was no lobster night. The couple next to us asked the waiter and were told it was gone.

Not true for the US sailings. This is the current sailing (6 night CocoCay cruise). It'll be day 6 for the 7 night itineraries. They just don't have it on the European cruises or the TA.

IMG_0481.thumb.PNG.4eabbad423d3ea733fb2f3d5a4e54112.PNG

Edited by GimmeOcean