Snorkeling on Bonaire

lindie15

https://www.woodwindbonaire.com/  for a daysail/snorkel trip. There is also Sea Cow.   On another popular social media page which I think we are not permitted to name but it begins with f and ends with ook there is a group snorkeling bonaire where you may get some other names.  I have only done a daysail with Woodwind, or snorkeled on our own from shore.

• Like 1

We have gone with Woodwind several times and SeaCow once.  Last time I tried to book privately with SeaCow they couldn’t do it as I guess had the contract with the ship.  Both those companies are great. 

We are booked with Lady Bellais for our upcoming November cruise as we wanted to try a different company.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise to the ABC Islands on the Eurodam.  We went while in Bonaire on the snorkel, lunch, drinks excursion with Lady Bellais on their beautiful schooner.  The staff is amazing and very helpful.  All equipment is included and they can accommodate a lot of people or small groups.  (They are Bonaire Cruisers who rent golf carts too).  This is a family run business and I’d recommend them. Check out their website. They got a great shot of my husband jumping in that I’ve included on here! 

https://www.ladybellais.com/

IMG_0745.jpeg

IMG_4509.jpeg

IMG_4508.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

• Like 2