"Live from" the Majestic Princess November 7-27 with pre- and post- cruise adventures

jwattle

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

It’ll be interesting to hear about your comparisons of PE to BC which costs twice as much…have a great flight & nap. 🥱😴💤

When I  was standing at the pearls gates of heaven. I  asked St. Peter , if he took visa, master card, cash...

His reply was. You can't take it with you when you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

BC was a delight,  especially at only $500 per person  more than PE. They boarded us first,  and immediately offered champagne,  OJ, or both. As we enjoyed that,  they came by to take our pre- dinner wine orders as well as dinner orders. Shortly after take off came smoked salmon and tuna with sauvignon blanc. 

20231203_210353.thumb.jpg.dcf849fee9d70314ceb9fab1ff0d78c4.jpg

Next up was nuts...WARM nuts

20231203_210842.thumb.jpg.6ec464afc7a6cb2b9a33f8d161cef0c6.jpg

My main was Barramundi with rice and veggies. Oops, not to forget the white linen service...and the intermezzoof prosciutto with melon and mozzarella 

20231203_213444.thumb.jpg.71a4c1caaba6ffe37277051df2199eba.jpg

20231203_220023.thumb.jpg.afd550d44c25a64095a1ca08b50b7730.jpg

after that it was a lovely choice of salted Caramel ice cream or raspberry something,  more wine,  then "let us know when you'd like your bed made up". 

The bed was lie flat,  memory foam and comfy. Waking up,  they came around for breakfast orders: brioche French toast,  omelets with goat cheese and ham with mushrooms,  and one other. 

Great service,  and definitely worth shat we paid. Would I shell out put full price of$4500 more per person than PE? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! 😀 It was nice,  not life changing. 

The trip,  however,  was our best to date, and one to go down in the books. I'm eternally grateful for the chance to make memories with the sweet man who understands my goofiness, and is the perfect Count to my Countess (IYKYK).

:classic_love:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, charliedalrymple said:

I'm already having Jo and Tom withdrawal.  I hope you go on another cruise soon!

Thank you Charlie. and with that, I would like to propose we close this thread with...

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1