Specialty Dining - Premium Package - Times N/A

lakegirl16

We are three couples traveling on the Discovery Princess in mid February.  We are Platinum, the other two couples are not.  We all upgraded to the Premium Package.  I've been trying to make reservations for all 6 of us (TA linked our reservations) for Crown Grill for one night and Sabatini's for the other.  Not having any luck except Sabatini's for a really early time one night.

Anyone have any experience with this, curious if you were able to resolve on board? The upgraded dining was one of the reasons we upgraded and it's frustrating to not be able to reserve.

Thank you.    

We are three couples traveling on the Discovery Princess in mid February.  We are Platinum, the other two couples are not.  We all upgraded to the Premium Package.  I've been trying to make reservations for all 6 of us (TA linked our reservations) for Crown Grill for one night and Sabatini's for the other.  Not having any luck except Sabatini's for a really early time one night.

Anyone have any experience with this, curious if you were able to resolve on board? The upgraded dining was one of the reasons we upgraded and it's frustrating to not be able to reserve.

Thank you.    

We also did the Premium package  when I booked our cruise this coming December. I tried to book our 2 specialty dinners on the sea days as we wanted to avoid the formal night BS in the MDR. One of the 2 nights was already showing as not available at either venue, and this was 2 months ago. 

This is our first trip with Princess so I can't speak from experience, but I would say if you go to guest services as soon as you get aboard they might be able to help you. Since you're a loyal Platinum-level guest perhaps they will try to accommodate your request?

Just call the dine line when you get on board and change dates and times. I have never had a problem getting into Sabatini’s for Crown Grille you may have less choices   Not every table is available on the app

Edited by memoak
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, IndyKid said:

We also did the Premium package  when I booked our cruise this coming December. I tried to book our 2 specialty dinners on the sea days as we wanted to avoid the formal night BS in the MDR. One of the 2 nights was already showing as not available at either venue, and this was 2 months ago. 

This is our first trip with Princess so I can't speak from experience, but I would say if you go to guest services as soon as you get aboard they might be able to help you. Since you're a loyal Platinum-level guest perhaps they will try to accommodate your request?

No point in going to GS.  All they will do is refer you to DINE line or the SD venue.  Best thing for you to do, @lakegirl16, is call DINE line from cabin when you board or go right to the venue and speak with someone there (there is usually someone there on embarkation day).

• Like 1