2024 Worldwide Voyages

Keith1010

Received the hard copy catalog in today's snail mail.  It's a slimmed down version of a Cruise Atlas as it doesn't list all 2024 voyages. I know some people have been receiving the past several days. 

It is nice to get a hard copy catalog and also this week when we got our Travel & Leisure Magazine it has a one page advertisement for Crystal.

Keith 

It's nice sometimes to have the hard copy.  I'm sure crystal will balance this with expenses.

I note that the Caribbean cruises seem to be selling extremely well.  The January 5 and January 18 Serenity sailings show only one category that is not wait listed.

And the December 23 sailing...Four categories wait listed.  The other categories are not even shown!  Does this mean even the wait list is full? 

37 minutes ago, History&Wine said:

It's nice sometimes to have the hard copy.  I'm sure crystal will balance this with expenses.

I note that the Caribbean cruises seem to be selling extremely well.  The January 5 and January 18 Serenity sailings show only one category that is not wait listed.

And the December 23 sailing...Four categories wait listed.  The other categories are not even shown!  Does this mean even the wait list is full? 

Dwight, that is my take for the 12/23 sailing.  I think that they removed the non-suite ones because of that.

Also the 12/2 cruise is pretty fully as I understand. All suites were waitlisted except for Sapphire and only today Aquamarine opened and I suspect just one suite.

I like the hard copy to have the ships deck plans.  But one is fine. I am amazed at all of the ones I receive from other lines and much more than I can even remember. The cost has to be enormous. Anyway, as you say it's all about balance and I agree with that very much.

Keith 

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Received the hard copy catalog in today's snail mail.  It's a slimmed down version of a Cruise Atlas as it doesn't list all 2024 voyages. I know some people have been receiving the past several days. 

It is nice to get a hard copy catalog and also this week when we got our Travel & Leisure Magazine it has a one page advertisement for Crystal.

Keith 

Keith, do only those chosen cruisers booked in the Crystal suites are the ones who receive this 2024 voyages catalogue? We are booked for the Jan.5 and 18 Cruises but no notices.

Guess that means we will not get the 2025 info OR Catalogue for the Grand Cruises either.

Oh well, C'est la vie!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SnoBirdCruiser said:

Keith, do only those chosen cruisers booked in the Crystal suites are the ones who receive this 2024 voyages catalogue? We are booked for the Jan.5 and 18 Cruises but no notices.

Guess that means we will not get the 2025 info OR Catalogue for the Grand Cruises either.

Oh well, C'est la vie!!

Pat absolutely not.

I suspect people will be getting them over several week assuming they are signed up to receive informaiton.

How often you book and what you book is not a factor.  

I do not expect a catalog for the Grand Voyages.I hope not. I do think we'll see an e-mail but the e-mail will only point you to the web site and I've already provided the link. If you are getting other e-mails from Crystal assuming an e-mail goes out on the Grand Voyages you will get it. If you are not getting e-mails as I have suggested often I would sign up to get e-mails using another e-mail from what they have on file for you.

Keith

1 hour ago, SnoBirdCruiser said:

Oh well, C'est la vie!!

I received it and have never booked higher than the basic veranda. Often we book ocean view. It was fun to get it!

Perhaps mail to Canada is on a different delivery track. If you don’t get one, perhaps you’ll pick one up on Jan. 5th. Bon voyage.