Allure Shows on Dec 1 Sailing

Dolby1000

We are doing B2B on the Allure on 12/1 and 12/4. All the shows are available for reservations on the 12/4 sailing and based on my peaking around, are available for many of the other December sailings too.

Even though I got an email from RC instructing me to start booking my shows for the 12/1 sailing, there is nothing listed on the App or the website.

Anyone have any clues as to why? 12/1 is my birthday and I really want to see Mama Mia or the Aqua show on that date, I figure one of these should be running as it is only a 3 night cruise. We can't plan on any dinning until we know what, if any, shows might be available.

Thanks to all for any insights, other than to "keep checking" which I do multiple times a day, which worked out really well on the 12/4 sailing because I think I caught those just as the popped up.

1 hour ago, Dolby1000 said:

We are doing B2B on the Allure on 12/1 and 12/4. All the shows are available for reservations on the 12/4 sailing and based on my peaking around, are available for many of the other December sailings too.

Even though I got an email from RC instructing me to start booking my shows for the 12/1 sailing, there is nothing listed on the App or the website.

Anyone have any clues as to why? 12/1 is my birthday and I really want to see Mama Mia or the Aqua show on that date, I figure one of these should be running as it is only a 3 night cruise. We can't plan on any dinning until we know what, if any, shows might be available.

Thanks to all for any insights, other than to "keep checking" which I do multiple times a day, which worked out really well on the 12/4 sailing because I think I caught those just as the popped up.

I am on the Dec 1 sailing as well. I am also on the 11/24 sailing. I have been able to book my entertainment for the 11/24 but not yet for 12/1.

If 12/1 is schedule like 11/24, Mama Mia will be on day 1. I have it booked for 8pm on 11/24.

2 hours ago, nalatrixie74 said:

I am on an allure 3 night and booked night 1 mamma Mia at 8pm. Day 2 it is available at 5 pm. Day 2 aqua show 8pm & 10 pm Day 3 aqua 8pm & 10 pm as well. Happy birthday! 

Funny question, did they just offer one option for Mamma Mia?  I'd love to see it, but it's so long and we have a baby with us.  It's too bad they wouldn't do it as a matinee on the Nassau day. lol  I know why they won't, but that'd have been the best. 

Glad to see so many options for the Aqua show, they need it for a short sailing.

21 minutes ago, Dolby1000 said:

The ability to reserve shows on the 12/1 Allure cruise popped up this morning. I was able to book the shows I wanted, including Mama Mia on my Birthday! So excited.

My BD is also on 12/1, and we're on the 12/4 Allure sailing. Cheers!! 

• Like 1

We are doing our first Royal Cruise in many years in February with our four and five year old grands.  The five year old loves Mamma Mia (as do I!).  How early does booking typically open for the shows and is it necessary to do it in advance on the app or can we do it on board?