Cunard My Voyage

57eric

This sounds pretty unexciting, except for "our virtual GP service, SeaConsult".  Can anyone tell me what that means?  I searched the forum and the internet with no result.  Also, am I correct that My Voyage doesn't have daily program information?

Here's a link to a post by @Pushpit showing a screen shot of the main menu of "My Voyage".

Fortunately I've never had to use "Medical assistance", but I suppose that's the menu item for "our virtual GP service, SeaConsult".

Note there is a menu item for "Daily programme". That works well. One thing I would like to see enhanced with that functionality is for it to allow you to see the next day's programme once it has been released and delivered to your stateroom in paper form in the evening. As it is, that's a link to the current day's programme only.

• Like 1

Thanks Blue Marble.  Of course, General Practitioner is the first thing that comes to mind when I read "GP service", but it never occurred to me that that was what they meant.  I can't imagine how this got prioritized.

Regarding the daily program, I was going to ask when it was updated.  😖 Leave it to Cunard to implement an app less timely than paper.