How Does One Cancel a Booked Tour?

ssawjo

Hello, I am attempting to cancel a booked tour and book a different tour from the same port.  I cannot see where I can do that on the booking (Manage My Booking).  The tour I want to rebook to is available. 

I really don't want to deal with an Oceania rep and my travel agent leaves something to be desired.  (I should find someone else.)

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  BTW, the port of call is Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, on Jan. 31, 2024.

Thank you, Bill

4 minutes ago, ssawjo said:

Hello, I am attempting to cancel a booked tour and book a different tour from the same port.  I cannot see where I can do that on the booking (Manage My Booking).  The tour I want to rebook to is available. 

I really don't want to deal with an Oceania rep and my travel agent leaves something to be desired.  (I should find someone else.)

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  BTW, the port of call is Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, on Jan. 31, 2024.

Thank you, Bill

Well I believe the two options you do not want to utilize are your only two options. Personally I’d just call them direct as usually the easiest and quickest way. 

Edited by EJL2023

4 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Well I believe the two options you do not want to utilize are your only two options. Personally I’d just call them direct as usually the easiest and quickest way. 

Yeah, you are probably right.  I will suck it up and do so.

I called Oceania to do exactly what you are trying to do.  I’m not sure if this is a typical experience, but for me, I called Oceania guest services and was able to cancel one excursion and book something else for that same day, and the change was made correctly.

Edited by Psoque

8 hours ago, Psoque said:

I called Oceania to do exactly what you are trying to do.  I’m not sure if this is a typical experience, but for me, I called Oceania guest services and was able to cancel one excursion and book something else for that same day, and the change was made correctly.

Yes, this is the only way to do it…call O.

14 hours ago, ssawjo said:

Thank you, Bill

Calling them is really not that painful. I've had to do it a few times for the same cruise. FIW, we're doing O's mangrove tour that day.

3 hours ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Calling them is really not that painful. I've had to do it a few times for the same cruise. FIW, we're doing O's mangrove tour that day.

Had my TA call O and it was changed correctly.  We changed to the mangrove cruise also.  Thanks, Bill

• Like 1