Spa package on Scarlet Lady

Miss cruiser

• 1 month later...

There is no spa  or thermal suite package on VV.  I'm not impressed with the thermal suite.  I've seen it in need of a "pick up" as guests seem to not know where to put used towels, etc....but not "dirty."  Supposedly the point of the 3 hour time schedules is to prevent overcrowding, but it doesn't seem to be working.  Or they book it full and then some MRS show up.

On 11/8/2023 at 7:34 PM, conandrob240 said:

On Scarlet now- very disappointed in the spa. Overcrowded, loud and not clean

This. We were so disappointed with the spa on our cruise. Rough water caused Bimini to be cancelled and an extra sea day, so we decided to do the spa.

Loud obnoxious people who made if feel like a small pool party.  3 ladies hogging the hot tub for 2 of the 3 hours. Steam room smelled musky and moldy.

We will NEVER do the spa again. Thankfully it was extra sailor loot and not real money.

• Like 1

Really upsetting reading about the spa problems.  Same with recent restaurant reviews, etc.

I cruised in June and was so happy w/things that I enticed 4 more people to go on the 2/24 cruise from San Juan.  Hope things are okay for us.

19 hours ago, -The-True-North- said:

This. We were so disappointed with the spa on our cruise. Rough water caused Bimini to be cancelled and an extra sea day, so we decided to do the spa.

Loud obnoxious people who made if feel like a small pool party.  3 ladies hogging the hot tub for 2 of the 3 hours. Steam room smelled musky and moldy.

We will NEVER do the spa again. Thankfully it was extra sailor loot and not real money.

Yes, lots of groups monopolizing the areas. Too many people at once. Towels all over the floors everywhere. No nice changing area with typical spa amenities like nice lotion, etc.

No main area with things like juices, teas, fruit, relaxation zone.

The rooms smelled moldy and dirty. The mud room in particular smelled nasty like the whole place needed a deep bleaching clean. The salt room wall to wall with people talking loudly and the salt room had same gross moldy smell.