Do Grand Suites and Above Still Get Free "American Breakfast Menu" Room Service

It's been awhile since sailing RCCL and the RCCL website "Questions" section only mentions the cost of room service with no mention of Grand suites and above  having complimentary full menu room service. Is there a charge now since they seem to be nickle and diming us? Thanks for any info!

18 minutes ago, George C said:

I really prefer going to suite restaurant or specialty restaurant for breakfast, room service always seem to miss something.

I agree, but when you have an early tour and only want a quick breakfast...and we don't want to get up any earlier to go to the restaurant and wait for a meal...it's easier on those days. 

• Like 1

We get the breakfast room service using the MDR menu. Also on occasion we order dessert from the MDR menu at night just before they close. One of the nice perks is being able to order from the MDR menu when staying in a GS and above.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We get the breakfast room service using the MDR menu. Also on occasion we order dessert from the MDR menu at night just before they close. One of the nice perks is being able to order from the MDR menu when staying in a GS and above.

Thanks for responding. We haven't taken advantage of room service for years since we usually just run up to the buffet for early tours, but as of late we prefer to sleep a liltte longer....We never take advantage of the continental breakfast in the Suite Lounge which I think we'll do more of this time since I love the cappuccino machine. 

Edited by shirazcruiser
  • Like 2

Yes it’s still free in a GS or above although the in-room menu might lead you to erroneously believe there is a $7.95 delivery charge! 

I didn’t realise it was listed as “American Breakfast” always believing that was just any breakfast that had a jug of syrup tipped over it? But you are right, it is! Seemingly with 20 different ways to extirpate an egg! 👍

IMG_6076.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1