Musings from from Regal Princess, Nov 12-19, 2023

BlerkOne

33 minutes ago, beshears said:

If you know, at Mahogany Bay, what is the charge to ride the chair lift, and is the price for riding to/back? If you did it, was it worth the price to ride it?

$15pp for all day. - or $11 if you buy a ticket in advance on the ship.

• Like 1

I must say I have enjoyed the comedians on the ship, with tonight being no exception. It must be a helluva life. The one tonight boarded in Roatan and leaves in Galveston (at least he isn't swimming) after spending a couple of weeks on a cruise ship in the Middle East. They must have more FF miles than Superman.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

The bizarre pepperoni 🍕  on Lido.

20231118_134921.jpg

I was on the Regal the cruise before this.  Was the same "pepperoni".  I mentioned on the survey that whatever was on the pizza on the Lido deck, it wasn't pepperoni.

Edited by Stosh68

45 minutes ago, Stosh68 said:

I was on the Regal the cruise before this.  Was the same "pepperoni".  I mentioned on the survey that whatever was on the pizza on the Lido deck, it wasn't pepperoni.

Me too. I did a b2b. This pizza had "normal" and other pepperoni. As in US vs European. I think they are trying to use up the European as soon as possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I decided to order room service 

This was interesting. The app said it might take up to 30 minutes but was closer to an hour. But I did order a course from both specialty restaurants, a cocktail or two, and a glass of wine.

The food was surprisingly good and while not piping hot, certainly warm and good enough.

On 11/12/2023 at 12:27 PM, BlerkOne said:

They will provide once we are out of Texas waters. Then unlimited bottled water. They will sell bottled water now, and limited alcohol, but the packages won't work for bar service. I think they still give $25 OBC to offset the cost to passengers until they can use the packages.

4 hours ago, marymount said:

Can you tell me how long it took to get into international waters? We leave from Galveston on Regal next year and I know the kids will be wanting sodas. We do have the Plus Package.

I think it was about an hour. You are allowed to carry on 12 cans (not bottles) of soda per person at Embarkation. That should be sufficient.