Not receiving booking confirmation emails for the past week...

dlh015

Usually I get an email with confirmation and details about my booking. This hasn't happened for my last 3 bookings made this week. 

I checked my spam folder, checked what was in my Princess profile and everything was correct.

I called Support (got thru in less than a minute!!) and requested she send me a copy. She reconfirmed my email and sent it. It never arrived.

As anyone else experienced this??  Sorry if I missed any other threads on this...

Thanks!

ETA: I've been gone on a cruise for a month and have noticed some changes on the website so this could again be the work of the crack IT team...

Edited by dlh015

This shouldn’t have an impact on confirmations but in your profile on the Princess website, make sure your account has emails checked ✔️ for communications.  
The only other suggestion would be to make sure they sent it to the right email address.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cruise Raider said:

This shouldn’t have an impact on confirmations but in your profile on the Princess website, make sure your account has emails checked ✔️ for communications.  
The only other suggestion would be to make sure they sent it to the right email address.  

Thanks...yeah the rep spelled out and confirmed my email before she sent it.

Everything was fine before I left...always got the email. The cruises have shown up on the website/app, so no problem there...and I always get the 'Prepare for your cruise' email the next day. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, dlh015 said:

Thanks...yeah the rep spelled out and confirmed my email before she sent it.

Everything was fine before I left...always got the email. The cruises have shown up on the website/app, so no problem there...and I always get the 'Prepare for your cruise' email the next day. 

Yup. I booked a cruise last week and never got the confirmation. I was pretty surprised too. Then I made a change to it (added a transfer) and still no confirmation. Seemed very odd as any change used to send a confirmation. This week, I added flights and for that I GOT the confirmation. Very weird.

...and my email address is NOT a gmail address.....

• Thanks 2

Same problem for me.  I am not using a gmail account.  I got immediate email confirmations for the excursions I booked in October but not for one I booked a few days ago.  I also ordered medallion accessories a couple of days ago.  The excursion was booked on the website, the medallion stuff through the medallion app.  Furthermore, the charges have yet to go through on my credit card statement, and yet the itinerary on the website, does list the latest excursion as reserved.  So I am concerned that my items have not truly been reserved/ordered.