Almost Live …. NCL Bliss through the Panama Canal (Dec 4 to 19) Miami to LA

EganFire

Spa suggestions - I am an avid user of the thermal suite. I just disembarked Pr1ma on Friday after 11 days onboard. I was a heavy spa user after about day four or five. We always get the pass! I don't have a specific routine, but I have a kind of routine. Here's what I do, especially with thermal suites that have a cold room (Bliss does):

Take a shower - get all that cruise gunk off me. 

Get cold - I run hot

Camp out in the Finnish Sauna for 15 minutes or until I can't take it. I actually stayed in there one day for more than 20, because of great conversation with folks

Cold room

Salt Room 

Loungers

Sauna

Shower, maybe cold room first

Pool

And repeat, or adjust however you want. 

Be sure to drink lots of water before and during your time as you'll become dehydrated and no one wants that, especially if you're drinking! 

Have a wonderful time.

• Thanks 1

Day 1 Recap - Dec 4 - Miami

Today started out with the technology issue I spoke about previously. All working as of now. Brightline train from Orlando to Miami worked great for me. I would repeat, especially on a one-way cruise like this one. I may or may not upgrade to premium if I use it again, as when I saw the coach cars; they were just as nice, only the seats were a little smaller. Here is a look into the Premium car:

IMG_4254.thumb.JPG.3f0859b0411677c8c8629f5ae723ac35.JPG

I do have to find the humor in a few things. When I was getting the phone fixed I saw this song playing on the Uber driver's radio:

IMG_4271.thumb.jpg.05adb4788df55eeae65625f3b3909ab8.jpg

For sure, this morning I was a mess with all the glitches with my phone. Even better, is once it was fixed and I was arriving to the port seeing the NCL terminal, this song was on it:

IMG_4269.thumb.jpg.7e4f750f591af638291e1ba5843f1cdf.jpg

IMG_4270.thumb.jpg.1d0bc945d82635bfba416bdfb4eb3cc1.jpg

Now, tell the need of this vacation to my heart.

It was a little crowded at the Terminal to get into the building and some confusion among multiple others was overheard. I heard many people confusing check in time to boarding time. For anyone who has not cruised before with NCL, those two terms are not the same. Considering how long the line was to get in, it actually moved smoothly. Just because you selected a 10 am check in time does not mean you walk on the ship at that time. Arriving early when you do not have status helps to earn you an earlier boarding group number.

The order of the groups on the ship: Haven, those needing assistance, platinum and above, group 1, group 2, etc... 

Once inside the terminal, Miami seems to always be a little bit of a cluster of people at the door to get in. No matter how many times NCL announced asking to keep the door way clear until you heard your boarding number, many people just waited there, blocking the area. Several I saw standing in the way had double digit boarding numbers and we had not even started boarding yet.  This made it difficult for those with their boarding zone called to make their way to the door.

Finally I made my way across the gangway bridge onto the ship and went to my muster station to check in, then it was off to a few on-board errands. 1 - update a couple of dining reservations. 2 - Add my name to the behind the scene tour for those with platinum or above. This line was quite long but nothing a drink in line wouldn't hurt. 3 - Check on what the entertainment options are:

IMG_4264.thumb.JPG.274a8ef7a620c3ec0df5082e2837491b.JPG

4 - Check in to the Spa and pick up my pass. I took a tour and I look forward to exploring this area out. Thank you @cruiseny4life for the suggestions.  5- Then off to grab some food. and finally 6 - check in to the Vibe.  While in the Vibe they made the announcement that rooms are ready. 

I eventually made it to my room, I was in no rush, around 4 PM - and I still had no luggage. This is not the normal for past cruises. So I went to eat an early light dinner at the main dining room, and afterwards everything had arrived to my room. As I unpacked we departed Miami later scheduled. The Captain announced they were delayed due to still loading supplies. 

I did learn that some of those supplies being loaded are the Christmas decorations for the next cruise. They will start installing them throughout the ship sometime on our cruise. 

After unpacking, I headed to the Theatre to see the Beatles show, and this was EXCELLENT. The band is from Argentina, not Liverpool for anyone thinking this may have been the actual Beatles. 🙂

IMG_4267.thumb.JPG.c2b10c504ae899dabb24499b0f27ac10.JPG

Some information learned at the show: 

This cruise as quite an international representation of the customers. UK and Germany were the largest groups. 30 from Australia, and several other countries. I did not write down the exact numbers for Americans, but remember it was only about 55% of the cruise when they announced them.  

It was also announced that we have nearly 1700 crew and a little over 3700 guests. 

Continued to explore the ship and re-acclimate myself where everything is and hit about 12,000 steps: so not bad for the first day.

Tomorrow is a day at sea - on my agenda includes: rest, behind the scene tour, the CC M&G, drinks, more food and dinner at Ocean Blue. I also have a reservation for Jersey Boys. 

Here is the daily for today for anyone who would like to see it. 

IMG_4268.thumb.jpg.cf53660f5edf5130d7958e968ed575fe.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Knight said:

When you first board can you confirm where you can make can make any changes to specialty dining/show reservations on the Bliss?  Thanks again for doing this review!

Dining reservations was set up in Teppanyaki. Show reservations was setup just across the hall in the comedy club. Both on deck 6 midship. 

• Thanks 1

@EganFire thank you for this in-depth live on the Bliss. A good friend is currently onboard so this will be the closest I can get to sailing with him.

When you arrived in Miami on the Brightline, how did you get to the port? I plan to take the Brightline to Miami for a cruise in late January. However, embarkation day is the same day as the Miami Marathon so there will be many road closures right near the port. As such, I am unsure whether the trolley or taxis/rideshares will be running that morning . Worst case scenario I can walk 2.5 miles from the train station to Terminal B, but I prefer not to start off my cruise that way, strange as it seems.

42 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

@EganFire thank you for this in-depth live on the Bliss. A good friend is currently onboard so this will be the closest I can get to sailing with him.

When you arrived in Miami on the Brightline, how did you get to the port? I plan to take the Brightline to Miami for a cruise in late January. However, embarkation day is the same day as the Miami Marathon so there will be many road closures right near the port. As such, I am unsure whether the trolley or taxis/rideshares will be running that morning . Worst case scenario I can walk 2.5 miles from the train station to Terminal B, but I prefer not to start off my cruise that way, strange as it seems.

I pre-ordered an Uber. It would have been 1.8 miles. I am not sure about the marathon route; however, it’s not the worst walk if needed. I just don’t know if the bridge has sidewalks as I honestly didn’t look at that. If you do Uber, Brightline has an Uber pick up area and they will include Uber in your ticket price if you do Premium seating. 

• Like 1

Day 2 Recap - Dec 5 - At Sea

Today started out with an amazing sunrise at sea. Honestly, I am sure 95% of sunrises at sea are amazing just strictly due to the fact it is 'at sea". 

IMG_4276.thumb.JPG.a5ffb92479278c6f3e925a16904a335f.JPG

I grabbed some breakfast at the Garden Cafe and made the mistake of leaving my key in the room. Since you have to insert your room card to activate the lights and AC, I simply forgot. After getting a new card, I then added a bright green post it note on the back of my room door: "TAKE KEY!"

I attended the latitudes award behind the scenes tour. I have attended this before on different ships, and always learn something new. As we cruise on this floating city, it is sheer amazing to find that we have an entire town under the city keeping the city going 24 hours and 7 days a week. It is a quite impressive area.

Today, I learned a few things. Today we spotted them creating the gingerbread houses and decorative items that will soon be on display when the ship decorates for Christmas. 

IMG_4294.thumb.JPG.0e6c1945dc898ea2ab9d98825d593d29.JPGIMG_4293.thumb.JPG.06c7d65aa30fa23eca8377c141ae43e3.JPGIMG_4290.thumb.JPG.df55d827c710dc8c5aba028150afecee.JPG

We also learned that all of the laundry, guest laundry, sheets, towels, and crew is all done by 25 employees. The process is amazing and it was quite warm. Laundry is located on decks 4 and 5 at the forward of the ship.

IMG_4301.thumb.JPG.d89fc9f38451e3db540fe91ac622e614.JPGIMG_4298.thumb.JPG.70a5b3efa5576a41265907ecb0c2e81c.JPGIMG_4297.thumb.JPG.6612a186818df6d074663ad96c66d475.JPGIMG_4296.thumb.JPG.a2240dd259acbbc7e69906f9ac9740a1.JPG

Can you imagine trying to do that much laundry at home?  The sheer amount of items waiting to be cleaned and folded was overwhelming.

Some areas we were restricted in taking pictures, but there is a corridor that runs the entire length of the ship, like a major road. It is called "I-95" and many think it relates to Interstate 95 on the East coast. It is also the name of the immigration form that is mandatory for all cruise line employees: Form I95. 

We also learned just how important two items area. First, the "vacation Heroes" cards. These are available at guest services and you can identify when someone does something amazing for you. These cards are shared directly with the crew and many of them keep all of them. They advised us while working a 9 month (or more) contract they may run into a rough patch and they read these cards to help remind them of the good they do to help them.

The second, is identifying them in the Survey you receive after the cruise. We learned the crew may not hear these remarks; however, having the company management team hearing how great someone is certainly is not bad for their career.  

We toured the backstage area of the main stage, and it is something to see how they fit everything in the wings behind the stage. Six, one of the two main shows on board, has a new cast starting on this cruise. This group will be the last of the cast for Six on Bliss. The show is being replaced by a game show afterwards. The game show: Wheel of Fortune. 

The Cruise Critic Meet & Greet was this morning. It was great to meet some of the head officers on board. They shared their direct cell phone numbers so that fi any of us from Cruise Critic have an issue while on board we can contact them directly. 52 Cruise Critic members were present for today's meeting. 

I spent some time in the Spa exploring all that is included with the spa pass. It was enjoyable; and surprisingly not as busy at I thought it would be.  Then I spent some hours at the Vibe Beach Club enjoying the weather and fresh air. Today was beautiful. Smooth seas and not too warm either.

The day ended with a sunset over the mountains of Cuba.

IMG_4308.thumb.JPG.c473a9ddd017f9b6247b60a7584ce6d5.JPG

I had dinner at Ocean Blue, and as expected it was excellent. Great service all around. I had the Surf and Turf and highly recommend it. 

I listened to the Beatles perform in the Cavern, and every seat plus some was full, to a standing room only audience. 

After dinner it was time for 'Jersey Boys' and it did not disappoint. Great performance to a packed house. 

Tomorrow is another day at Sea, and here is the daily for today:

IMG_4278.thumb.jpg.074f43469ca849ca091419fe11a78db1.jpg

Edited by EganFire
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I hope you are having a wonderful cruise.

A friend from Toronto, Canada is sailing with you.

When you have a chance could you please post the list of the Senior Bridge and Hotel Officers currently on board.  Thank you very much.

11 hours ago, EganFire said:

Six, one of the two main shows on board, has a new cast starting on this cruise. This group will be the last of the cast for Six on Bliss. The show is being replaced by a game show afterwards. The game show: Wheel of Fortune. 

I've been hearing about the production shows being replace by game shows. IMO, very disappointing.  NCL has always been known for their great Broadway type shows. 

• Like 2

Are there firm dates for when either of the main shows would be leaving Bliss specifically?  I thought I saw February somewhere for one of them and I know that date may not be set in stone but as of now are they both scheduled to be there through the end of January?

On 12/6/2023 at 3:01 PM, Bruce Knight said:

Are there firm dates for when either of the main shows would be leaving Bliss specifically?  I thought I saw February somewhere for one of them and I know that date may not be set in stone but as of now are they both scheduled to be there through the end of January?

This cast will end on February 4, 2024 and as they understand it, they will be the last for Six on Bliss. They are the 7th cast to be on the Bliss. 

EDIT ADDED 13 DEC 2023: After speaking with a cast member directly, she confirmed that her contract ends on February 25, 2024. She does not know the night of the last performance but could confirm that is when she will be leaving the ship with her cast. The information provided on the back stage tour was not correct."  

Edited by Host Kat
Per member's request.
  • Like 1

Day 3 - Recap - Dec 6 - At Sea

Today will be a short summary, and not many pictures. 

Started the day with breakfast at the Local, it was not as busy as I thought it would be which was nice to have an escape from the business of the Garden Cafe.

Spent a good amount of time at the Vibe enjoying the relaxation until we hit some weather. We could see it off on the coast approaching us. Just before it hit I decided it was time to venture elsewhere to avoid the rain. This is when I remembered the Captain's announcement mentioning a cold front would be affecting us and to expect winds. 

Winds and waves do move the ship a little and a cold front to boot we had more movement today than yesterday. 

So I moved to the spa and enjoyed the sauna room and submersion pool. The submersion pool little room (not sure what this little section is called from the main one) was interesting to say the least due to the ship's movement, the water would go down below my knees and up to my shoulders. 

Here is the daily for day 3:

IMG_4314.thumb.jpg.169558251708365f38e1b84e64ac4bee.jpg

• Like 1

Day 4 - Recap - Dec 7 - Cartagena, Columbia

Watched the Bliss pull into Cartagena from my balcony. The picture below is hours after we were at port.

IMG_4317.thumb.JPG.a75c83bc6724e63245e817bf594c800c.JPG

I walked around the ship some more today. I had a few areas that I had not visited this cruise like the Observation Lounge. This place is always busy, even on a port day there were quite a few people in it. The just finished setting up the lunch area before I left. 

IMG_4318.thumb.JPG.dbea141717d0bc7b796bb677bae884e1.JPG

I watched the crew doing an on-board training exercise that also included the launching of the lifeboats. They drove around the harbor some before returning and being stowed at the ready.

IMG_4329.thumb.JPG.7c7d43b5c257cfb43fcb9e337482ecae.JPGIMG_4323.thumb.JPG.d6fdcc2b34eaf7fc0ea8ee77521a71b7.JPG

They also tested the water tight doors which actually had me have to wait just outside the Observation Lounge and I had time to check out the model of the ship as well as the awards from ports the Bliss has visited on her maiden call to their port.

IMG_4321.thumb.JPG.704c23de03d1bb1b26262e94a47ff2d6.JPGIMG_4319.thumb.JPG.584441e2e79a97f1a01988762f0315b5.JPGJust before pushing away from Cartagena, the Captain announced our scheduled Panama Canal crossing times:

630 AM - Pick Pilot up

800 AM - arrive at he first set of locks

1030 AM - leave the first set of locks

1230 PM - passing Gamboa 

230 PM - arrived at the Pacific set of locks

6 PM - leave the Pacific set of locks

In the evening, I attended the second latitudes rewards party in the Observation Lounge. They had two parties on this ship, one just for Silver and one for Gold and above. They said the sheer numbers of the Silvers on board warranted a second party. It was very crowded, and unfortunately many of us were not sitting where we could hear anything being said. If there were more Silvers than the rest of us, I cant imagine if they had us all in one party, unless it was in the Theatre. 

I went to Teppanyaki for dinner, I forgot to take pictures as I was enjoying the show and the delicious food. After dinner, I checked out the Hypnotist comedian, and after about 30 minutes of the show I had enough. It was very obvious people were faking on stage and taking away from the experience. I may check out the adult version later on the cruise.

Enjoyed wondering around the ship and called it a night. We cross through the Panama Canal tomorrow.

Here is the daily for Day 4:

IMG_4331.thumb.jpg.37c184d46d395ac5c29701b9973783cb.jpg

• Like 1

Day 4 - Forgotten Pictures 

I forgot to add these pictures, and wanted to share. On our way out of Cartagena, we passed this:

IMG_4334.thumb.JPG.d13cea9a82e4aa2dce8aa11621142aa5.JPG

I also really loved how the clouds looked for this Sunset at sea. Our last night in the Atlantic.

IMG_4337.thumb.JPG.f42c918f67df418b7eea5fc8a745cd65.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Day 5 - Recap - Dec 8 - Panama Canal Crossing to Panama City 

Today I awoke to this beautiful sunrise ahead of Colon and the Panama coast. There is something special about watching the sunrise and set at sea. 

IMG_4344.thumb.JPG.8675dc59b857bc68cfaa60f71d27903a.JPGIMG_4340.thumb.JPG.d1b2db305c1350bc1a79646f514f9394.JPG

I was able to see that we were also in the harbor area ahead of the locks, but I must have missed the cargo waiting area. Maybe we passed that before sunrise. 

IMG_4345.thumb.JPG.09c208ef894863a3565465e615b78939.JPG

As we approached the coast, a local was on board and served as our announcer/historian and gave information over the PA system, about the history of the canal and the operations today. The details were awesome, the voice was a little monotone to listen to all day long, but I did appreciate hearing the information. 

We passed under the new Atlantic side bridge and we saw a 6 ft crocodile swimming in the water. This is what would end up being one of the small ones we would see throughout the day. We also watched as they brought Panama Canal linemen on board to help tie us up in each lock.

IMG_4370.thumb.JPG.823f06433641cd0b2a85a5d6b931354f.JPGIMG_4359.thumb.JPG.8de64bad913ddc4f9f544cfc66b54528.JPGIMG_4356.thumb.JPG.d79e5b139e2814ff925b27de08c0035f.JPG

We could see the old locks in the picture below. If you look closely you will see the Windstar Star Pride as a passenger ship that we would be docked later next to at Panama City. 

IMG_4364.thumb.JPG.54c23135cc50b69d7fe944c50023d2c7.JPGIMG_4360.thumb.JPG.eee8aced03dea81414d95978894d5cbc.JPG

Then we arrived to the new Atlantic side locks on schedule. For those that may not be aware, there are two lock systems, the old and the new. The old locks as you can see in the first picture are two more narrow locks and one goes in each direction. The old locks do not recycle any water and each ship uses about 50 million gallons of water through the 6 locks. 

IMG_43772.thumb.JPG.c7aa25ed6b5f4ef00cf0df8000a85a6c.JPG

The new style locks, are a one way system that they alternate throughout the day. The NCL Bliss would also not fit in the old locks, as the new locks are much wider. The new locks also recycle water as you can see in the picture above, they have large basins in which they pump the water in and out of each lock. The lock gates also serve as a road sometimes when they are closed, as you drive by them you can see the tire marks on them. 

I watched our first lock arrival from the Vibe. Several non-vibe people snuck in and some even went as far as sneaking into the Haven area from the Vibe. As a people watcher, I find it interesting how I can see they planned it and waited for the doors to open to run in behind another or when someone left. On other cruises, the Vibe staff was very good at checking this and asking people to leave. On this one, they did not. Even when advised that people snuck in, they said they can't do anything about it. If this is the case, that is very disappointing for those who do pay for this area. 

Out of design, I moved around to see different sides of the ship and different advantage points on the crossing of the three Atlantic side locks. Sometimes from my port (left) side room, or the Observation Lounge (which was nuts so I did not stay long) sometime from the Vibe on starboard (Right) side, and NCL opens the bow (front) of the ship for the crossing. 

Making access to the bow is on deck 8, and NCL had signs directing us there. You walk through a crew bar on the way so I snapped a picture.

IMG_4398.thumb.JPG.775d245d5b61b619bd680b83bcd5d799.JPG

On the bow, NCL set up shade tents, and had coffee, tea, and water under them. They also had a few chairs if anyone needed. The bow gave another viewpoint of everything. Here you could see one of the tug boats that assisted us through the locks.

IMG_4399.thumb.JPG.9be019d088dc1f72b08672d6fcba421e.JPG

IMG_4410.thumb.JPG.cf3019680746a42fe6879bd12b340cd9.JPG

Then we saw a large crocodile, about 11 ft. It seemed to know what to expect as it used a chain to hold onto as the water serged into the lock, then he eventually climbed up on one of the bumpers to float it out until we were ready.

IMG_4420.thumb.JPG.c29799025f56b70a60b42040c24f924b.JPGIMG_4413.thumb.JPG.a49c969e5e50597892621398b10f79a6.JPG

As soon as the alarm sounded that the lock gates were opening it seemed he knew what to expect and immediately swam to the opening of the lock.

IMG_4423.thumb.JPG.553a318d5b0ac1ac1257c8ca3725794e.JPG

We made our way through the man made lake. 

IMG_4425.thumb.JPG.7950c9281cbf0701cfefcfa081939fe6.JPG

We passed several areas where you could see how layers were cut out of these mountains to make the channel and the lake that we were navigating through. We also passed several ships on the way to the Atlantic locks. One other item, on the Port side, you may hear and or see the transcontinental railroad carrying containers from one side to the other. 

IMG_4430.thumb.JPG.c464ebc44057d320a02bbc29d0283c96.JPGIMG_4436.thumb.JPG.9b78726bc93244777a300f92b6df2d1e.JPG

We arrived to the Pacific locks and as the Atlantic side locks we could look at the old lock system as we made our way through the new. 

IMG_4448.thumb.JPG.e69917e6ee9844414aa15b44bb11fba3.JPG

This is a good look of how the lock gates are inside. 

IMG_4454.thumb.JPG.9776f95d19487b712f36aca54a9a213c.JPG

I had an early dinner reserved at Las Lobos, and was sitting down just after we left the third lock officially now in the Pacific Ocean. Here I did see many cargo ships waiting to go through the locks. I leaned before the draught, they would do about 40 ships a day. They are only doing 25 now. They also expect it to get worse this dry season. 

IMG_4455.thumb.JPG.5ff5e0ef9102bfb0f6c0a729f1af185d.JPG

IMG_4460.thumb.JPG.b4a1a7669b0dbf27a58316734b0712b7.JPG

Dinner at Los Lobos has to include the table side guacamole. This is delicious. 

IMG_4457.thumb.JPG.a05e3c2cdaea3273f49a29278b5ddbf6.JPG

As I finished dinner, you could see Panama City lights on the coast as we made our way to the pier.

We arrived to the new terminal around 7 PM and docked next to the Star Pride. Its barely taller than the pier. 

IMG_4465.thumb.JPG.e072371437e28b1ba1be4471455d83a1.JPGIMG_4464.thumb.JPG.d2bd87e7ba36d32525a3257b26d44bba.JPG

I went to see the comedy show after dinner. He was good, I laughed as well as many others several times. The one line that I remember was "he was on a cruise two weeks before and that had like a 1000 kids on it. They kept running over his feet like little rats. On this cruise, hardly any kids; however now its scooters running over his feet." 

It was an early night for me as I have to be up at 4 AM for an excursion the next day. We are in Panama City until 3 PM tomorrow. More about that on my next post. 

Here is the daily:

IMG_4449.thumb.jpg.9592500065957468de9da8bd210d74f2.jpg

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4377 2.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

• Like 9

Hi there loving the review thank you! I am wondering if you could keep us posted on docking time in LA, we have a flight booked at 11h40 am and we

are considering changing to a later time if we cannot get off ship and to airport in timely manner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mamansandy said:

Hi there loving the review thank you! I am wondering if you could keep us posted on docking time in LA, we have a flight booked at 11h40 am and we

are considering changing to a later time if we cannot get off ship and to airport in timely manner.

Having sailed into and out of San Pedro (where you will dock), I can tell you two things: (1) the distance between San Pedro and LAX is 15 to 20 miles if not more and (2) on a cruise ship Sunday, LAX can be a real nightmare-- long lines everywhere.  

I always have flown a domestic flight and have come close to missing a 1:30 P.M. flight.  If you are flying Air Canada, I would strongly suggest that you move or flight to midafternoon if possible.  You might want to think about staying at a hotel  near the airport and flying home the next day.

Also there is no way to know in advance whether or not your disembarkation will go smoothly, every cruise is different.

I hope this helps

Enjoy your cruise

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

Having sailed into and out of San Pedro (where you will dock), I can tell you two things: (1) the distance between San Pedro and LAX is 15 to 20 miles if not more and (2) on a cruise ship Sunday, LAX can be a real nightmare-- long lines everywhere.  

I always have flown a domestic flight and have come close to missing a 1:30 P.M. flight.  If you are flying Air Canada, I would strongly suggest that you move or flight to midafternoon if possible.  You might want to think about staying at a hotel  near the airport and flying home the next day.

Also there is no way to know in advance whether or not your disembarkation will go smoothly, every cruise is different.

I hope this helps

Enjoy your cruise

Make that about 23 miles.

2 hours ago, www3traveler said:

I hope this helps

Enjoy your cruise

I live in LA County. LA traffic is a crap shoot and LAX is a $H**T show. Just saying. 

• Like 2

How did the day in Panama City go? Was there a ship shuttle or local shuttle from the port to town or to a terminal exit where you can get taxis, meet tour guides, etc? And how early did those run?

Was there a starting time for getting off the ship that day or could you go off the ship at any time?

Any excursion feedback would be appreciated too! We are going on this same itinerary in January. This page has been very helpful. Thank you!

On 12/7/2023 at 11:40 AM, EganFire said:

This cast will end on February 4, 2024 and as they understand it, they will be the last for Six on Bliss. They are the 7th cast to be on the Bliss. 

Interesting - I'm on the January 27 - Feb. 11 cruise on the Bliss but I thought there was at least one more cruise after mine that had SIX showing, not to mention that their contract appears to end mid-cruise on my trip.

This CC article says Feb. 24 is the end for SIX on the Bliss, maybe you misheard? https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/norwegian-cruise-line-set-to-discontinue-7-stage-productions

• Like 1