Will Southern Caribbean cruise stay on Equinox for fall 2025 / spring 2026?

zitsky

12 minutes ago, BytownMatt said:

Celebrity website is showing Equinox in Europe for summer 2025 and then heading to South America in November.

@BytownMatt How did you find this information?  How did you search?  What did you search for?   I only know to check specific dates over and over.  Was this on the main page for the Equinox?

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, zitsky said:

@BytownMatt How did you find this information?  How did you search?  What did you search for?   I only know to check specific dates over and over.  Was this on the main page for the Equinox?

Thanks.

I also find Celebrity a little unintuitive to get a search going ...

another way is to start a search from homepage with "Find a Cruise", and get to that elusive "All Filters"  where you can then select the ship, departure month(s), durations etc. that you are interested in.

I tend to think that "All Filters" should be there in the first step... but I don't seem to get it until I initiate a broad search from the home page.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

This is pure speculation.  Does anyone care to guess if Equinox will keep the Southern Caribbean cruise in late 2025 / early 2026?

Does anyone know why San Juan was dropped from the Eastern Caribbean itinerary on the Xcel cruises in late 2025 and early 2026?  I believe Apex is scheduled to go there in 2023/2024.

"Z"---  Wake up !!

We are still in 2023 -- 

With your " pull " at Celebrity --- email 'em and tell 'em what you want.

And, while you're at it, suggest they add another scoop of gelato to the Elite category .

( True story --- on a recent cruise " you know who " ordered a gelato--- The Server put 2 scoops into a bowl--- and, when I " bragged " that we were ELITE---- she took one scoop out).

I was going to remove the Gratuities, but the line was toooooo long.

Another suggestion ---- Ask Celebrity to post a " Remove Gratuities Here " sign at GR so we/I won't have to wait so long to complain when our Server forgets to bring all 3 shrimp cocktails at the same time.