Great Bay Beach vs Maho Plane Spotting..

seasidemama

Hi all - trying to decide whether to grab a ferry to great bay beach for a few hours or book a day pass at sonesta.

Anyone know how long to get from (RCL) cruise port to sonesta and taxi prices?

For Great Bay - I was looking at the shore excursion option - comes out to $50/pp with ferry and beach chair umbrella.  Anyone know what current prices are if I do it without an excursion (ferry & beach chair/umbrella).  I saw some old posts that it's $25/for two people but I'm not sure if the prices have since gone up like everything else.  We are three ppl. Thanks!

On 11/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, seasidemama said:

Hi all - trying to decide whether to grab a ferry to great bay beach for a few hours or book a day pass at sonesta.

Anyone know how long to get from (RCL) cruise port to sonesta and taxi prices?

For Great Bay - I was looking at the shore excursion option - comes out to $50/pp with ferry and beach chair umbrella.  Anyone know what current prices are if I do it without an excursion (ferry & beach chair/umbrella).  I saw some old posts that it's $25/for two people but I'm not sure if the prices have since gone up like everything else.  We are three ppl. Thanks!

You can travel on your own from the port via ferry to Great Bay(can also walk there) and get 2 loungers with an umbrella for much cheaper than $100 for 2, much cheaper!