Empty Itinerary?

directionfinder

An all cruises I just checked on the Seabourn Internet page there is no itinerary shown! 

It is there, but it only shows "days at sea" or "visa required for some". No other information!

Does anybody else also see this?

I saw a lot of problems with the Seabourn Internet page lately, so much, that I don't feel like booking with them anymore.

And I get emails with links in it which say page not found. 

I wonder what is going on there? 

@directionfinder I just had a look at some cruises in the Baltic area for 2024 I could check a cruise, see the itinerary and when I clicked on learn more for example Dover I got times and a brief description on Dover. when I clicked on Djupivogur, Iceland I got arrival and departure time, a description plus that it was a tender port.

I am actually not clear on what you were checking for as any itinerary I checked worked fine. If you were looking for what excursions are available I don't think you can see that unless you have a hold on a cruise or a booking. And some cruises they don't have them available till closer to the sailing. 

Sometimes I have trouble with searching on Safari but it works fine on Google Chrome so maybe a different search engine might work.

36 minutes ago, directionfinder said:

Thank you for your answer! 

I just tried Firefox and got the same results! 

This is 21 days Panama Canal with Seabourn Sojourn starting December 1st. 

[IMAGE OMITTED FOR SPACE]

You may need to check your browser to be sure you are using the most current version and try clearing your cookies and history.  Here is what I got just now looking at the same cruise using Firefox 120.0:

FireShotCapture367-21-DayCaribbeanPanamaCanalPassage-www.seabourn_com.thumb.png.497dfec2db76216614d6366131b45052.png

And

FireShotCapture365-21-DayCaribbeanPanamaCanalPassage-www.seabourn_com.thumb.png.46ff7c0283ca461310e35cf07dac4e4b.png

Thank you! 

I cleared up everything in Safari and Firefox and used the newest version, nothing helped! 

Then I change my internet access from my standard german net to an US access and then it worked with firefox! 

Switching back to the german net caused the problem again. 

Safari does still not do it. 

I think this is very weird.

Seabourn does not want german customers? 

I found something! 

It is not working when I am routed via the German Seabourn Site, it is only working correctly when I am able to use the international Seabourn Site! 

And it is only possible to choose the international site if I am not in a german (speaking?) environment.

I wrote to Seabourn, but I assume nobody cares.

I expect that Seabourn was doing some website changes for special promotions in the US this week, and created an error in the German (and possibly other languages) site that wasn't caught in testing.  I'm sure they care, but being a US holiday weekend along with big shopping promotions, it might take a couple of days to fix.