Thalasso pool these days?

lahore

Hi all,  Haven't been on Azamara for ages, since pre covid.  We are doing a quick NZ 18 days from our home base in January.  I love the Thalassotherapy pool (although I think the name is BS, I just like lounging about in it).  Can anyone tell me what the story is now?  I might be getting confused with Oceania too...but I seem to recall there used to be a number-capped per-day charge, or a whole-cruise charge where you could go as often as you liked.  Can anyone refresh please?

Day passes and voyage passes are sold, I could not tell you price. I’ve heard a figure of $20 for a day pass. 

When using spa services there seems to be no problem using the pool.  

No idea what the official policy is, or indeed if there is a single policy applied across all ships. 

• Like 1

Hmm ,,,,I have been told several times that they no longer allow you to use the pool when you have a spa service. Maybe it is different with different spa managers or how many guests are on the ship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tango9 said:

Hmm ,,,,I have been told several times that they no longer allow you to use the pool when you have a spa service. Maybe it is different with different spa managers or how many guests are on the ship

Also seen firsthand and heard people discussing the same - being told it’s not possible to access without a purchased pass. 

Still listed as a suite amenity even though it isn’t.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RW75 said:

Also seen firsthand and heard people discussing the same - being told it’s not possible to access without a purchased pass. 

Still listed as a suite amenity even though it isn’t.  

It isn’t? How you got that information ?

I hope not we will be sailing in a suite 

Sea Dogy - sorry, I didn’t answer your question.   The all suite complementary access was ended quite some time ago.  

There is a thread on here regarding the subject.  

I would say there appear to be many variables surrounding access. Sometimes it’s not questioned, other time it is.  On Onward it was being strictly adhered to on one sailing, not another, an insistence that day passes be purchased.  My most recent sailing on Quest a couple of weeks ago, access wasn’t questioned.  Maybe the number of suites on Onward is a factor. 

Hopefully others with recent experience may post here. I’ll report back next week with the result from Journey next week. 

9 hours ago, SEA DOGY said:

It isn’t? How you got that information ?

I hope not we will be sailing in a suite 

No issue on Onward in October - we checked with the spa desk and they added a sticker to our room card - and we could come and go as we wished.

1 hour ago, fruitmachine said:

No issue on Onward in October - we checked with the spa desk and they added a sticker to our room card - and we could come and go as we wished.

1 hour ago, fruitmachine said:

Thank you