Is it a 14 day cruise or B2B 7 day cruises?

Bocker3

We have booked a 14 nt Caribbean cruise on Nieuw Statendam in Feb 2024.  It seems to actually be 2 7nt cruises, but we have a single booking # for the 14 nts.. 

Will we be treated as a single 14 nt cruise, as far as our onboard account goes?  Specifically, we have a good deal of OBC and I want to be sure that we don't need to spend it all on the first "leg" of the cruise.  I've done B2Bs before and know our account gets closed and a new one opens from sailing to sailing, but with only a single booking number, I'm thinking that won't be the case this time.  Can anyone shed light on this for me?

I'm assuming we'll need to clear the ship between the 7 day sailings, in FLL.

Thank you!

Mike

36 minutes ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Yes, with one booking number, it is one cruise and your OBC should be good for the entire 14 days.  Yes, you'll need to clear the ship on the turnaround day.

You will need to do an Immigration procedure between the two cruises, but it may, or may not, require leaving the ship. That is up to the Immigration folks. You don't have to take your stuff off.

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

You will need to do an Immigration procedure between the two cruises, but it may, or may not, require leaving the ship. That is up to the Immigration folks. You don't have to take your stuff off.

Agree with Bruce.

We have done multiple 14 and 21 day cruises. Our prefered lenth when we have to fly any distance as flights often cost as much as the cruise.

When we have been asked to leave the ship so the can clear it we have been given an in-transit card so when the ship opens up we can walk back on without going through the boarding process.

As a curtesy we let our room steward what we are doing as turnaround day is hectic for them.

• Like 1