pre cruise theatre booking

kevboy

30 minutes ago, kevboy said:

how soon before cruise is it possible to book the theatre ? And how is it done please.

You can only pre-book on Arvia, Iona and Britannia. Bookings usually open around 2 weeks before your cruise. You book via your Cruise Personaliser. 

For us  on Arvia in April it was 15 days before for the shows in the theatre and 14 days for the main dining rooms but with the main dining rooms we were only able to book between 5.30 and 6.30 pm and when i checked onboard with customer services they told me that those were the only available times you could book in advance for the main dining room and the olive grove. Things may have changed?

25 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

For us  on Arvia in April it was 15 days before for the shows in the theatre and 14 days for the main dining rooms but with the main dining rooms we were only able to book between 5.30 and 6.30 pm and when i checked onboard with customer services they told me that those were the only available times you could book in advance for the main dining room and the olive grove. Things may have changed?

Probably still the same. Arvia has a capacity issue with main dining rooms as they only have two with a capacity of 1700 covers when there can be well in excess of 5,200 passengers. They need to fill the MDR very early in order to be able to churn the tables 2 or 3 times during an evening. As a result they create an incentive to encourage people to dine early by allowing bookings. A table that is first used at 5.30pm can be used 3 times during an evening. 

• Like 2