Order of attack!

Werangels

When we board, we want to use our OBC to buy the Experience More Indulgence package which includes a Chef’s Table.  We want to book the speciality restaurants also which we get included with the continental suite.  We also want to book excursions using the Exp More excursion credit.  So, when we get on the ship what order do we do things in please?  

Thanks all. 

4 minutes ago, luv2travel90266 said:

I would suggest booking the specialty dinners first or split up so you can do both. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you.  Will we be able to book the Chef’s Table at the same time or will we need to have purchased the Exp More package first for this? 

I would have one of you get on the dining reservations bookings, while the other purchases the package and then brings the receipt to pay for the chef's table.  The only item on your list that has a rush factor is dining (and especially chef's table) reservations.  Although they seem to have gotten better about scheduling more chef's tables to accommodate the demand.

It may not make a difference – if you book the chef's table without having the package it will go on your account (not charged to credit card until end of cruise).  So there should be plenty of time to get the package credit sorted out.  But doing it as above would save the second sort-out process.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I would have one of you get on the dining reservations bookings, while the other purchases the package and then brings the receipt to pay for the chef's table.  The only item on your list that has a rush factor is dining (and especially chef's table) reservations.  Although they seem to have gotten better about scheduling more chef's tables to accommodate the demand.

It may not make a difference – if you book the chef's table without having the package it will go on your account (not charged to credit card until end of cruise).  So there should be plenty of time to get the package credit sorted out.  But doing it as above would save the second sort-out process.

I’m not sure DH will even manage to find the dining reservations table without me 😂.  He could get lost in an empty room!  

Thanks.  I think we will both go and book all our dining reservations and then go to reception to buy the package and go from there.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4