Medallion app or Cruise Planner / Premier Package add on

Karen Lynn

1 hour ago, Karen Lynn said:

Anyone help direct me to where I can see I do in fact have the Premier Add on in the app or CP?

Cannot find it !! Arghhhh

Thank you!

I don't have anything booked right now so I cannot give you "click by click" directions...but in the cruise personalizer look under the onboard services tab and/or the check in tab for the travel summary.

• Like 2

In your cruise planner on the website, go into your particular cruise and then click on Payments.   From there, you see see a button right below where it states ‘UPGRADE NOW’.  

If you are onboard, you will be able to purchase it through your app under Payment Methods and Packages.  

29 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

In your cruise planner on the website, go into your particular cruise and then click on Payments.   From there, you see see a button right below where it states ‘UPGRADE NOW’.  

If you are onboard, you will be able to purchase it through your app under Payment Methods and Packages.  

It's already purchased at time of booking - but I can't see mention of it anywhere.

Sorry , I wasn't clear 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karen Lynn said:

It's already purchased at time of booking - but I can't see mention of it anywhere.

Sorry , I wasn't clear 

Oh, my mistake!  
look at your travel summary on your personalizer (it’s a small link up top where you can print out your luggage tags).  All your perks you received should be listed on that page.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Karen Lynn said:

Anyone help direct me to where I can see I do in fact have the Premier Add on in the app or CP?

Cannot find it !! Arghhhh

Thank you!

On the website go to Onboard Services and scroll all the way to the bottom, it will show you everything that is included in whichever package you ordered. In the app, go to luggage tags and documents and keep scrolling. Mine appears right after the excursions I have already purchased. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

Ok next question!
Never had so many probs as this time with cruise planner 😡

When can dining be booked? Pricess advised last week after final payment so made that ahead of it's due date. Still cannot book. Just called again and was told 3-4 weeks prior to sail date. So frustrating.

Also- requesting the medallions for our party - they tell me they can request in cruise planner now but they don't ship until approx 12 days prior to sailing. They're coming to Canada, that seems tight. 

No?

Thank you again!