"my account" enabled on en-us Cunard website

TheOldBear

I noticed today that on the USA Cunard website the "My Account" login was back - and it allowed login with a password saved from the last time the login was available.

There are 'My Details' and 'My Preferences' options available after login.

My Details has current contact information, the World Club number and an option to updated email & change password [no voyage history or WC status]

My Preferences has three checkboxes for marketing contact preferences [ok to email, ok to snail mail, ok to call] and a question if you routinely use an agent to book

• Like 6

Much to my surprise, the My Account login did indeed recognize my email address and password from when I first set it up several years ago now. It does display my full name within the Welcome message, but this error message is displayed between the Welcome message and the links for "My Details" and "My Preferences".

Execution of ServiceCallout SC-GetTravelPreferences failed. Reason: output is shutdown for app@-1868640

When I attempt to go to "My Details, all I get is this error message. Nothing that shows any of my existing account details.

Execution of ServiceCallout SC-GetTravelPreferences failed. Reason: ResponseCode 404 is treated as error

When I go to "My Preferences", I get the same error message above the check boxes to set my preferences. So, not quite ready for prime time in my case I'm afraid.

On 12/5/2023 at 10:53 PM, bluemarble said:

Much to my surprise, the My Account login did indeed recognize my email address and password from when I first set it up several years ago now. It does display my full name within the Welcome message, but this error message is displayed between the Welcome message and the links for "My Details" and "My Preferences".

Execution of ServiceCallout SC-GetTravelPreferences failed. Reason: output is shutdown for app@-1868640

When I attempt to go to "My Details, all I get is this error message. Nothing that shows any of my existing account details.

Execution of ServiceCallout SC-GetTravelPreferences failed. Reason: ResponseCode 404 is treated as error

When I go to "My Preferences", I get the same error message above the check boxes to set my preferences. So, not quite ready for prime time in my case I'm afraid.

Yup! I am getting exactly the same problem. I've tried both Safari and Chrome - no use. I did get a pop up asking me how I liked the new site. I wrote an honest answer. Now, it will probably ban me for life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just tried this and got through to the details without error messages. They have account information (name, address, phone, email), CWC number, and contact preferences. Still nothing about travel history. I don't think it even indicated CWC status level.

This was on Firefox, by the way, which is my default browser.

Edited by ExArkie

I see this morning that an option has been added to the en-au Australia/NZ site under Support to Log In / register to My Account.  I tried to register, but get an red colour text error message at Step 2 (where you enter name, address, DOB, and world club number)  "Bad request.  Mandatory parameters not passed".  Same result in both Firefox and MS Edge.

Has anyone else in Aus/NZ been successful?

Edited by sfred

• 3 weeks later...