Roatan excursions Sky Princess cancelled?

dogm

I was credited for our excursions that were scheduled for Roatan On December 25th.  I can’t access any excursions for that stop through the Princess website or medallion app. Anyone know if this stop has been cancelled? 

22 minutes ago, skynight said:

It's Christmas Day. The excursion providers probably want to be home with their families. The beach should still be open. Just walk across the bridge. The beach bar could also be closed.

@skynightThey are going to stop at Coxen Hole unfortunately.  This was a change that was made this week and swapped around how the ship was stopping at various ports. 

Princess is still working on everyone's excursions for the last minute changes for the 12/9 sailing and many don't realize that they may not have an excursion any longer.

@dogm I'm sorry this is happening to you on your sailing.  I'm not sure if you can search for an independent excursion at this point or you will find out many are off for Christmas.  Hope you can still enjoy the day.