Recent Return from Koningsdam Cruise

teacherman

My wife and I were on the Koningsdam 10 night cruise out of San Diego on November 25.  We enjoyed the cruise.  We thought it was some of the best food we had ever had on a cruise and all of the entertainment was very good, except the magician, who talked more than performing "magic".  The only negatives were our room, which some nights made a lot of rattling and squeeking noises as the ship vibrated from the wave actions,(we kept using pieces of paper as "shim-wedges" and finally stopped it from disturbing our sleep) and THE BOARDING PROCESS.  It was ridiculous, and I will elaborate on it over on the west coast board.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, teacherman said:

My wife and I were on the Koningsdam 10 night cruise out of San Diego on November 25.  We enjoyed the cruise.  We thought it was some of the best food we had ever had on a cruise and all of the entertainment was very good, except the magician, who talked more than performing "magic".  The only negatives were our room, which some nights made a lot of rattling and squeeking noises as the ship vibrated from the wave actions,(we kept using pieces of paper as "shim-wedges" and finally stopped it from disturbing our sleep) and THE BOARDING PROCESS.  It was ridiculous, and I will elaborate on it over on the west coast board.

Great!  Your report makes me look even more forward to my upcoming 1/13/24 Hawaii cruise on Kdam.