Club Orange cost & benefits?

rover16

3 hours ago, Bill B said:

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Sure.  I didn't realize it myself until I booked the cheapest Oceanview cabin that was actually a single cabin and upon buying and paying for CO, mainly for the dining room, was able to upgrade to an ocean view cabin that would have cost nearly $1,000 more had I booked it originally.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 7:53 PM, kazu said:

I will respectfully disagree with Bill B.  If I am on a Pinnacle Class ship, I want Club Orange.

not for the perks but for that dining room.  The MDR on the pinnacle class ships are very loud IMO - hard to hear even the companion next to you let alone anyone else.

the ambience in the CO dining room is very nice - peaceful, good service and good food.  I’ve used CO once to upgrade my cabin & it worked well but last time my cabin had already been chosen and after experiencing the difference in the dining room, I knew I wanted CO again.  

It’s all subjective of course but for me that dining room is a must.

Oh and let’s not forget the coveted tote bag 😂 

On Pinnacle class ships if not in a Neptune it is absolutely worth it for me to go with the Club Orange option. My favourite is the Rotterdam club orange dining room. I / we prefer the more quiet atmosphere. But in the end, to each his own.

Cheers,

Rockit