Have Some Questions about the Seabourn Source App

SLSD

I have some questions about the Seabourn Source App.  I used it without difficulty on our last cruise, but either I have forgotten how to use it or I do not remember how to find a few things.  Where do I go on the App to see which excursions I have ALREADY signed up for?  I'm trying to make a list and see what elese is available, but I am batting zero.  I've looked at the Wallet, the Account, etc.  Any help appreciated.  

I did try calling the Excursions desk (1 800 989 3445 but after telling me the call may be recordedm it drops my call (hangs up).  Mr. SLSD says it is beginning to look like a third world (antiquainted term I know) cruiseline.  I'm getting frustrated.  

For booked excursion, try, on the Source App home page, to click on "Plan", then "My Itinerary" and check the dates for which excursions were booked. To find new excursions, on the home page, middle left, there is a link to "shore excursions".

3 minutes ago, CalmSea said:

For booked excursion, try, on the Source App home page, to click on "Plan", then "My Itinerary" and check the dates for which excursions were booked. To find new excursions, on the home page, middle left, there is a link to "shore excursions".

Thank you.  On my phone the screen is really jerky and jumping around, but I think I have found what I need. 

I am frustrated that when I try to book an excursion, I get a message saying "try again later". This has been happening for days.  

I spent an hour on the telephone with Seabourn---rebooting the Seabourn Source App. etc. etc.  It still did not work, so they sent me an e-brochure and I worked things out over the telephone,.  Not everything is taken care of, but enough that I can happy about it.  

Seabourn is still not able to resolve a birthday dinner reservation on a friend's birthday at the new Solis restaurant.  We have been given reservations thirty minutes apart with assurance it can be worked out after we board.  

I had no issues with the Seabourn Source App last year.  It worked fine for me at that time.  I also used to be able to make reservations for four at the TK Grill.  So---not totally pleased with the ease of making plans for our luxury cruise.  

I am usually not a griper--but I have had a very frustrating morning with these things. 

Edited by SLSD

3 hours ago, SLSD said:

I have some questions about the Seabourn Source App.  I used it without difficulty on our last cruise, but either I have forgotten how to use it or I do not remember how to find a few things.  Where do I go on the App to see which excursions I have ALREADY signed up for?  I'm trying to make a list and see what elese is available, but I am batting zero.  I've looked at the Wallet, the Account, etc.  Any help appreciated.  

I did try calling the Excursions desk (1 800 989 3445 but after telling me the call may be recordedm it drops my call (hangs up).  Mr. SLSD says it is beginning to look like a third world (antiquainted term I know) cruiseline.  I'm getting frustrated.  

@SLSD If you can do it on a computer rather than your phone, log into your account and go to Manage My Booking. Click on Itinerary and you can just print that page, which will show your ports, excursions, dinner reservations, spa reservations. (I just did it this morning for our upcoming cruise, so I know it currently works! 🤣)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cruiseej said:

@SLSD If you can do it on a computer rather than your phone, log into your account and go to Manage My Booking. Click on Itinerary and you can just print that page, which will show your ports, excursions, dinner reservations, spa reservations. (I just did it this morning for our upcoming cruise, so I know it currently works! 🤣)

Are you accessing the Seabourn Source on your laptop (which is what I usually use) or just from the SB website?

11 minutes ago, SLSD said:

Are you accessing the Seabourn Source on your laptop (which is what I usually use) or just from the SB website?

Correction, I use Seabourn Source on my Iphone--I use the Seabourn website from my laptop.  I am exhausted after the hour on the phone.  

3 hours ago, SLSD said:

@SLSD Sorry I wasn't clear in my earlier post. I was suggesting that if you were on a laptop/desktop instead of a phone, you could log into your Seabourn.com account in a web browser — not the Source app — to get to see (and optionally print) your full itinerary, which shows all your bookings. That's what I did earlier today; it shows me exactly what I want on a single 2-sided sheet of paper. 

If you want to do it in the Source app, at the bottom click on Plan, and then in the pop-up menu, click My Itinerary. Except that doesn't work for me currently; it just says "Oops, page not found." I don't know if this is one of Seabourn's temporary glitches or an ongoing one; I haven't opened the Source app since my last cruise!

To do it in a browser:

• Go to Seabourn.com

• Click Booked Guests

• Login to you account

• Locate your upcoming cruise on the Upcoming Cruises page

• Click "Manage My Cruise"

• Click the Itinerary link, and then the Itinerary picture which shows up below

That brings you to a page listing your daily itinerary showing daily arrival and departure times and anything you have booked each day.

Hope that helps!

Edited by cruiseej
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, cruiseej said:

@SLSD Sorry I wasn't clear in my earlier post. I was suggesting that if you were on a laptop/desktop instead of a phone, you could log into your Seabourn.com account in a web browser — not the Source app — to get to see (and optionally print) your full itinerary, which shows all your bookings. That's what I did earlier today; it shows me exactly what I want on a single 2-sided sheet of paper. 

If you want to do it in the Source app, at the bottom click on Plan, and then in the pop-up menu, click My Itinerary. Except that doesn't work for me currently; it just says "Oops, page not found." I don't know if this is one of Seabourn's temporary glitches or an ongoing one; I haven't opened the Source app since my last cruise!

To do it in a browser:

• Go to Seabourn.com

• Click Booked Guests

• Login to you account

• Locate your upcoming cruise on the Upcoming Cruises page

• Click "Manage My Cruise"

• Click the Itinerary link, and then the Itinerary picture which shows up below

That brings you to a page listing your daily itinerary showing daily arrival and departure times and anything you have booked each day.

Hope that helps!

Thank you.  I did figure out that Seabourn.com would be from the laptop.  I just have so little confidence in the website that I don't go there very often.  The good news is that I got the information I needed and did a workaround for the App with a Seabourn rep.  Yes, we have a TA, but not a helpful one!  I do appreciate your list of how to go about it on Seabourn.com.