World Cruise 2025-2026

islandwoman

When can I expect to see Viking's World Cruise 2025-2026 posted?

Do Viking's World Cruises typically sell out soon after posting?

I have sailed a Viking River Cruise, but never Viking Ocean.  Which of Viking's Ocean cruises (length and/or area) would give me a good idea of what to expect on its World Cruise?

There is "sell out" then there is sell out.  Viking typically shows lots of sales a long way out.  The real deal is there are a few suites available for the wc leaving soon.  We booked the vaunted Inaugural World Cruise 5 months out no problem.  As my late mother used to say, past a certain age you shouldn't even buy green bananas.  2 or 3 years out just doesn't suit us.  Just decided to have Mexican for lunch 5 minutes ago.  Yum....😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jim Avery said:

There is "sell out" then there is sell out.  Viking typically shows lots of sales a long way out.  The real deal is there are a few suites available for the wc leaving soon.  We booked the vaunted Inaugural World Cruise 5 months out no problem.  As my late mother used to say, past a certain age you shouldn't even buy green bananas.  2 or 3 years out just doesn't suit us.  Just decided to have Mexican for lunch 5 minutes ago.  Yum....😎

I have just been reading Viking's deposit and refund policy 😒  I think I will follow your late mother's advice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, islandwoman said:

When can I expect to see Viking's World Cruise 2025-2026 posted?

Do Viking's World Cruises typically sell out soon after posting?

I have sailed a Viking River Cruise, but never Viking Ocean.  Which of Viking's Ocean cruises (length and/or area) would give me a good idea of what to expect on its World Cruise?

I think you should do a test cruise on a Viking cruise with a fair number of sea days.  We fell in love with Viking on the first of three transatlantics on them.  Since  then we have taken more typical cruises with just one or two sea days, and realize we love having these relaxing days onboard to really enjoy the ship, fellow passengers, lecturers, afternoon tea, etc.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, Clay Clayton said:

I think you should do a test cruise on a Viking cruise with a fair number of sea days.  We fell in love with Viking on the first of three transatlantics on them.  Since  then we have taken more typical cruises with just one or two sea days, and realize we love having these relaxing days onboard to really enjoy the ship, fellow passengers, lecturers, afternoon tea, etc.  

Our thoughts exactly.  We are really looking forward to our first TA in March, 2024!  

Since these ships are so nice, we love the idea of having many sea days to actually enjoy them!

• Like 3