Segway tours ?

Gunther1

• Short of going through the entire list of excursions on a cruise, is there a way to search via a keyword…in this case “Segway” ?

Specifically , my sister is going on a 11 day Caribbean cruise next February-March and is curious if any Segway excursions exist.

Thank you all in advance.

IMG_1158.jpeg

I'm no expert but don't think there is a way to do that search and I'm not sure HAL offers them but I have done Segway tours at several Caribbean ports.  If you are comfortable listing the ship/date and/or the ports visited there may be some I can suggest.

I'll also suggest an internet search for "Segway tours from Caribbean Ports" for possible ideas.

Roy

our 10/24 cruise is showing one " Royal Navy dockyards by Segway " in Burmuda 

Discover the Royal Naval Dockyard on a super-fun Segway. This revolutionary intuitive scooter is environmentally friendly, self-balancing, and reads your body language. It's a uniquely different way of exploring Bermuda's historic sites. 

Meet your guide for a safety briefing and a thorough training session to get the hang of this amusing upright electric scooter. Then, set off through the historic Royal Naval Dockyard and past its many historic sites. 

Glide effortlessly, with stops for narration, enjoying the beautiful ocean vistas and landmarks.

Edited by fox02554

16 hours ago, Gunther1 said:

Short of going through the entire list of excursions on a cruise, is there a way to search via a keyword…in this case “Segway” ?

The quickest and easiest way is for her to go to her booking, download the pdf Shore Excursions Brochure, open it in Acrobat or a similar pdf reader, and then use the"find" function. It works like a charm.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 11:25 AM, sansterre said:

Best tour in San Juan, PR leaves from near where the ship dock.  It's on Segways.

Found it on Google and did it two different times.

Instructors and guides were excellent.  Must be under 65 as I recall.

I agree!  It's been a few years since we did this one but it was a blast!!  Not sure it still exists but I would definitely look it up and do it again.  (not offered by the ship, private company that I believe we did not book in advance, just walked in)

• Like 1