TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

10 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Maker's 46 used to be my favorite affordable bourbon.  I'm pretty sure they stopped making it, sadly.

Oh they definitely make it still. I dipped my own bottle of it in the wax at the distillery back in September. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, dabomb6608 said:

Oh they definitely make it still. I dipped my own bottle of it in the wax at the distillery back in September. 

that sounds awesome!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Haven’t seen menus anywhere this trip. Kinda odd. MG had those great themed menu books at Brass Mag and Fortune Teller

IMG_3449.thumb.jpeg.4c35280bb52822af52cc6879e9345fea.jpeg

You should scan that little QR, save the pdf and attach it. My alchemy menu with the current prices is pretty rough looking.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

that sounds awesome!

Bit of a fan…

Sorry back to your thread that seafood looks fantastic! Serving sizes look much better compared to last night too lolimage.thumb.jpg.436f21b604b1dc37db590ae2b6e6ca6a.jpg

• Like 11

That was incredible and SO MUCH. Big win every time. One of our favorite carnival dining experiences. 

B has tapped out pending a second wind and headed back to the room. I’m trying to fight through at least for a while. TBD. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You should scan that little QR, save the pdf and attach it. My alchemy menu with the current prices is pretty rough looking.

I’ll definitely try to remember when I’m back next

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

it was short lived, one and done by Teppanyaki

Yeah, I got ready and even put on a white dress in case we made it to the white deck party later. That was VERY wishful thinking. I couldn’t get back to the room fast enough after that amazingly delicious gut punch. If captain party pants could see me now… 😬👵🏻😂🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_6722.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 21

1 minute ago, HelloItsMeB said:

Yeah, I got ready and even put on a white dress in case we made it to the white deck party later. That was VERY wishful thinking. I couldn’t get back to the room fast enough after that amazingly delicious gut punch. If captain party pants could see me now… 😬👵🏻😂🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_6722.jpeg

yeah barring a rebound that deck party is feeling like a long shot 

• Like 11

Just checking in after a long day slaving away at work to see how the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous have frittered away their leisurely and extravagant day at Sea with tales of  Champagne wishes and caviar dreams

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 3
  • Haha 12

33 minutes ago, dabomb6608 said:

Wow!  Thanks, so the rumor wasn't true!  Anyway, I haven't seen it on shelves for a year or so.  And it was a liquor store employee who told me it was no longer.  But I just googled it and see that they just changed the bottle and that there was a shortage.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stallion said:

Just checking in after a long day slaving away at work to see how the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous have frittered away their leisurely and extravagant day with tales of  Champagne wishes and caviar dreams

Shoulda super-imposed a pic of TexTeach over that one!  😁 🏴‍☠️

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

IMG_6722.jpeg

She'd say, "girl, we had our moment. It's just time to pass the baton!" Hits all of us at some point!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Not a big lanyard guy, but B wanted one and it was a much better deal to get two, so what the heck. New year new me. 

IMG_3436.thumb.jpeg.608bbc2727945f3d05868a8f29a83e4f.jpeg

And you brought the 🍍 

• Haha 13

Okay, I’m calling it. Maybe dinner was pushing it for my implant/tooth, but it’s a dull ache now. It’s been a good few days for it, but it’s back in full force now. Plus I’m stuffed and tired. Let’s re rack and get back at it tomorrow!

• Like 23