TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Forgot to post - I threw caution to the wind and tried the croqueta sandwich that’s been staring at me all week before bed. I just cut/tore it up in very caveman fashion to guide it past my bad tooth…. And it was DELICIOUS. Worth the trouble 

IMG_3929.thumb.jpeg.2d2de5d8980b45794efe9bedcf6c8529.jpeg

IMG_3930.thumb.jpeg.0ca9e5384a1c3ad3ea751e1e109c3176.jpeg

IMG_3931.thumb.jpeg.1f8d7a4b82be29dd897d27bde3db1ba2.jpeg

Now I'm kicking myself for not trying that last month. 😭 

• Like 3

On 1/4/2024 at 3:54 PM, TxTeach79 said:

Time to grab some bushwhackers

IMG_3762.thumb.jpeg.88228bc12f0c676c45b776f78859135b.jpeg

IMG_3763.thumb.jpeg.901071b1b17481de1a76394f3079bff6.jpeg

IMG_3764.thumb.jpeg.611c60bd632801af1932f2b73371ae3b.jpeg

So is there a lot time after the cyclebike to do another short tour, say a quick city tour? Looks like this excursion ends at 12:00. Is that accurate? We're in port on 3/28 08:00-16:00 so I'm trying to impress the wife with my school Principal planning skills, lol!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Pika8347 said:

So is there a lot time after the cyclebike to do another short tour, say a quick city tour? Looks like this excursion ends at 12:00. Is that accurate? We're in port on 3/28 08:00-16:00 so I'm trying to impress the wife with my school Principal planning skills, lol!  

No! In fact, we were some of the very last ones back onboard! That said, there was an earlier cycle boat tour available; they were already at the beach when we were dropped off, and the boat took them back after dropping us off… so that group would have had a good 2.5-3 hours left to explore 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Welp. I don’t know what’s wrong with me this week. Just went back and revisited the confirmation for our pasta class. Yeah, it was at 10. Not 11. We missed it. They called the room this morning and everything, and we didn’t answer assuming it was another overzealous confirmation call. That’s on us entirely. I’m super bummed (and out $90). My head just isn’t in it this week, y’all. I’m sorry. It’s the near constant obsession over this tooth, I swear. 

☹️ I can send you the recipes via email because you really want to make the sauce.  k frye 58 @ gmail.     No spaces LOL.

• Like 2

Forgot to post - I threw caution to the wind and tried the croqueta sandwich that’s been staring at me all week before bed. I just cut/tore it up in very caveman fashion to guide it past my bad tooth…. And it was DELICIOUS. Worth the trouble 

IMG_3929.thumb.jpeg.2d2de5d8980b45794efe9bedcf6c8529.jpeg

IMG_3930.thumb.jpeg.0ca9e5384a1c3ad3ea751e1e109c3176.jpeg

IMG_3931.thumb.jpeg.1f8d7a4b82be29dd897d27bde3db1ba2.jpeg

Hmmmm another place I never made it to last cruise, also add pizza. What the heck did I eat? Oh wait I know, we had the drink package. Haven't mastered three meals a day plus drink package yet😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Welp. I don’t know what’s wrong with me this week. Just went back and revisited the confirmation for our pasta class. Yeah, it was at 10. Not 11. We missed it. They called the room this morning and everything, and we didn’t answer assuming it was another overzealous confirmation call. That’s on us entirely. I’m super bummed (and out $90). My head just isn’t in it this week, y’all. I’m sorry. It’s the near constant obsession over this tooth, I swear. 

Oh no, sorry you missed out on your class. Damn teeth, can't live with them can't live without them lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Okay. Sat in the room and googled dental implant removal options for a good hour. Really partying over here. Stressed. But it’s time to mind (and booze) over matter this sucker and get out there…

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay. Sat in the room and googled dental implant removal options for a good hour. Really partying over here. Stressed. But it’s time to mind (and booze) over matter this sucker and get out there…

Hear me out.....B gets you some drinks on Cheers and we go above 15 today.  You wont even remember you have teeth! 

• Haha 17

Cashed out some of my winnings to pay off my onboard expenses, but the kiosks weirdly aren’t taking cash right now. I tried both. So I went to Guest Services, which shockingly had no wait, and covered it there 

IMG_3944.thumb.jpeg.f1f5fd97bf95adcb3345231147df8888.jpeg

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ggooglyboogly said:

Hear me out.....B gets you some drinks on Cheers and we go above 15 today.  You wont even remember you have teeth! 

you hear the Man, @HelloItsMeB?? Sounds like a dental expert if you ask me!

• Haha 20

Just now, Stallion said:

Yeah but it looks like you tried the 15 Round TKO last nite and it didn't work out

worked out great for me! I didn’t hear a thing! Actually, 16- she did grab me one on her card at RFTB! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Welp. I don’t know what’s wrong with me this week. Just went back and revisited the confirmation for our pasta class. Yeah, it was at 10. Not 11.

Don’t forget about your brewery tour at three.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

Don’t forget about your brewery tour at three.

thank you! I need that this week! I actually canceled it again this morning when I was in tooth distress. I’ll go it alone and make the VIFP party instead. 

• Like 7