TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

You gotta be close to double digits by now!

What's on the agenda for dinner?

honestly, between my tooth and well… my tooth…. I’m not particularly excited for dinner. I don’t want to hinder B to get what she wants, so I’ll probably step aside on that 

• Like 9

Just now, TxTeach79 said:

honestly, between my tooth and well… my tooth…. I’m not particularly excited for dinner. I don’t want to hinder B to get what she wants, so I’ll probably step aside on that 

sounds like an excellent plan....maybe soft foods...or more Woodford to ease the discomfort 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

So sorry about your tooth @TxTeach79.  I hope those drinks are helping numb the pain.  I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, but a couple of Motrins with those drinks really help.  Then have a gelato chaser.  Ask me how I know.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

A little “Handle With Care” playing out on 8…. I’d recognize the dulcet tones of North Texas Great Roy Orbison anywhere #GMG

Not just a Texas Great, an American Great.  I'm so happy he had one last GREAT hurrah with Traveling Wilburys.  Imagine if that band had stayed together for ten years or more.  The video of just his guitar in the rocking chair when it's his turn to sing his part of End Of The Line tears me up almost every time.  What an amazing, unassuming supergroup.  I'm a huge Beatles fan and to me the Traveling Wilburys are right up there, if only there were more songs.  And then all Roy's singles on top of that.  RIP Roy, you are missed!

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Like 13