Receipt for excursion payment?

Ethel6666

I purchased some excursions for our upcoming cruise via the website. Is it normal to receive some sort of receipt or email confirmation? If I log in, I can see them listed. And I have a charge on my credit card. But there’s nothing I could really print out and take with me that says they’re paid for in case of any issues. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, tgg said:

When you log in on your computer and see them listed, use the PRINT SCREEN key to capture the image to the clipboard. Then paste it into a Word document and print it.

Thanks, yes I could do that, but there isn’t an indication that they’ve been paid for, just the cost. (It looks the same as it did when I added them before I paid I think). Perhaps it’s all fine, but I had thought there might be some sort of confirmation.

Just interested to hear from others whether they normally receive any documentation when they book excursions.

Edited by Ethel6666
Clarification

44 minutes ago, Ethel6666 said:

Thanks, yes I could do that, but there isn’t an indication that they’ve been paid for, just the cost. (It looks the same as it did when I added them before I paid I think). Perhaps it’s all fine, but I had thought there might be some sort of confirmation.

Just interested to hear from others whether they normally receive any documentation when they book 

You can call Azamara and ask for an updated invoice.  It will show your excursions and what you paid for them.  They can email you the invoice unless you have a TA and they will have to email the updated invoice to them.  Once your TA receives it they can forward it to you in an email.  Hope this works for you.  I did this several times recently.   Good luck. 

• Thanks 1