WhaleTail Ringing in another NY onboard the Vista.

WhaleTailFlCruiser

Welp, it is that time, Time for another WahleTail NYE cruise. This time will be ringing in 2024 onboard the Vista. This will actually be my first time onboard a Vista Class. Also, My better half is actually joining me this time. Lucky her I splurged and got us an OS. Pretty sure this will be her first Carnival cruise, I am introducing a blue card :), Lucky her she can board with the important folks in Plats and Diamonds. 😄

top_vista.jpg

This will be another 8 day southern, I don't know why but I really enjoy the southern routes. 

• Like 14

Since the ship goes immediately into dry dock upon your cruise ending it will be interesting to hear whether they start the prep for it during the voyage. I have been on similar situations and the pool deck had areas roped off with equipment and parts being stored as well as some venues shut down. Hopefully that is not the case.

Well, unfortunately, this will not be happening. My girlfriend had a miscarriage today and thankfully my girlfriend is okay but we are still sitting in the hospital currently. Carnival has been really wonderful and understanding and let me transfer this booking because of the circumstances. Apologies to those looking forward to my live. But life happened and the universe decided to take something away from us instead. 

11 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Well, unfortunately, this will not be happening. My girlfriend had a miscarriage today and thankfully my girlfriend is okay but we are still sitting in the hospital currently. Carnival has been really wonderful and understanding and let me transfer this booking because of the circumstances. Apologies to those looking forward to my live. But life happened and the universe decided to take something away from us instead. 

So sorry hope everyone heals in time both physically and emotionally.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all :). 

I was in our sailing group on FB and apparently, Vista returned to PC very early and started debarking guests around 5 am. And she moved across the way to load up some things and departed this morning for Spain for her Dry Dock. 

• Like 2

On 12/27/2023 at 4:39 PM, Playhouse05 said:

Us too! Although we'll be just before you, doing B2B March 23rd and 30th. Thanks for bringing us along WhaleTailFLCruiser!

We will onboard March 17th to the 23rd, will try and not drink all the fufu umbrella drinks.

• Like 1