Best small bag?

MartaMartian

I'm not clear on whether you're looking for one bag to fulfill both of these needs, or whether you're looking for two bags.  Regardless, thoughts: 

- Being solidly Team Hands-Free, my mind goes immediately to small backpacks.  My current favorite is the Osprey DayLite series (available in several sizes, ranging from a sling-pack to a medium-sized bakcpack).  Mine is narrow (which makes it comfortable to wear), and it has a "back pocket" for a water bladder, which is perfect for shoving important documents waaaay down /out of the way of sticky fingers, and even if someone tried to slash your pack, they wouldn't know to try so far back.  

- If all you want is a cross body that can carry a water bottle and your ID (on and off the ship), you'll find many options on Amazon ... I'm attaching a photograph below.  I don't know that these come in RFID, but you could go with a small wallet that'd fit into the zippered pocket.  It'd be easy to keep your hand on this cross-body item as you walk through crowds.  

- I have a small flat (maybe 5"x7") purse by LiliBlooms that's perfect for dinner.  The wrist strap makes it easy to carry, and I keep a purse hook for the table inside ... quite handy!  During the day I usually just keep my Ship ID in a pocket.  

Screenshot 2023-12-30 10.56.34 AM.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...