four day Norwegian pearl question

lele100

Hello we just recently booked a four-day cruise on the Norwegian pearl. We were offered the drink package for two, 75 minutes per person Wi-Fi, and I believe $59 for one person specialty dining and $50 off one tour. My question is for the 75 minutes per person Wi-Fi is that continuous minutes or can I use it for 10 minutes and then log off and then log back on and I still have 65 minutes to use etc? also for the dining credit, can it be for any of their specialty restaurants? And would they just takeoff $59 off the total thank you.

You can log on and off the internet as required.

The dining credit is one meal. They will give it a value so that they can show a saving. For example, on longer cruises people get two (or more) meals and the value they show is how much a meal package including that number of meals would cost. You can't buy a one deal package, so they will have just made up a number.

It is basically a meal (starter, entree, desert and some sides) at any restaurant. There are some uncharge items that are shown on the menu.

11 hours ago, lele100 said:

Hello we just recently booked a four-day cruise on the Norwegian pearl. We were offered the drink package for two, 75 minutes per person Wi-Fi, and I believe $59 for one person specialty dining and $50 off one tour. My question is for the 75 minutes per person Wi-Fi is that continuous minutes or can I use it for 10 minutes and then log off and then log back on and I still have 65 minutes to use etc? also for the dining credit, can it be for any of their specialty restaurants? And would they just takeoff $59 off the total thank you.

Re: wifi (internet):

Yes, you may log on and off at will. Only the "on" minutes are deducted from your allowance.

• Like 1