Officers & Crew 2024

Anoynmous Phoenix

1 minute ago, slidecage said:

Who won't be on it that was on the Prima and Viva ships?

Wait and see as they are building a new team for ship opening. GM will be Nelson but the rest is still not known as quite a few senior crew are retiring and they are I suggest unable to move too many people around. Now if Klaus was brought back to the ships I would be the first to get on! But Nelson is as good as Klaus

Just now, bmwman said:

Wait and see as they are building a new team for ship opening. GM will be Nelson but the rest is still not known as quite a few senior crew are retiring and they are I suggest unable to move too many people around. Now if Klaus was brought back to the ships I would be the first to get on! But Nelson is as good as Klaus

I would have to find the officer list from Viva and Prima for the list. But ya rather not jump the gun till know for sure if they back great if not then can't wait to see who the new crew going to be. 🙂

43 minutes ago, bmwman said:

I am sure the GM will be Nelson Martins but as to the rest is anyones guess unless you work for NCL :). weheard  of some turning it down. Its not about making the cut its about avoiding the aggro of opening a new ship.

I was told by a really reliable source that the GM Aqua assignment was announced at the recent General Manager's meeting and another person was named.  I could not blame anyone for not wanting to open a new ship-- a ton of work.  It will be interesting to see who the Senior Officers will actually be--may not know until you board the ship. 

11 hours ago, www3traveler said:

I was told by a really reliable source that the GM Aqua assignment was announced at the recent General Manager's meeting and another person was named.  I could not blame anyone for not wanting to open a new ship-- a ton of work.  It will be interesting to see who the Senior Officers will actually be--may not know until you board the ship. 

You may well be correct Nelson is excellent but he has been the GM for both Prima and Viva. But if you are correct it does give credence to my information they want a new team to be built.

I am not going to name anyone but I can tell you that the senior crew were exhausted to the point of illness and with the Viva and moreover have asked not to do any more new ships.

A good friend of ours ex NCL always said they always avoided  new ships as same pay for double the work and being watched 24/7 not a great idea in their  view.

38 minutes ago, bmwman said:

You may well be correct Nelson is excellent but he has been the GM for both Prima and Viva. But if you are correct it does give credence to my information they want a new team to be built.

I am not going to name anyone but I can tell you that the senior crew were exhausted to the point of illness and with the Viva and moreover have asked not to do any more new ships.

A good friend of ours ex NCL always said they always avoided  new ships as same pay for double the work and being watched 24/7 not a great idea in their  view.

Yes, I have heard that too.  With The Aqua having a slightly different design and a new propulsion system, this one might be a little more difficult to bring out both the Bridge Team as the Hotel Team.

I am booked on the Aqua from Southampton to Boston and I am wondering if that will happen in its current timeframe. 

On 6/29/2024 at 10:01 PM, Brooklyn59 said:

Hello all…does anyone have any info on the Breakaway’s Senior Officers?  Thank you in advance.  (I will be cruising on the Breakaway soon…7/21 itinerary -💃💃💃💃💃💃). 

Happy cruising to all. 

I was wondering the same! We'll be cruising with you!