First Celebrity cruise and I screwed up the move up offer

compozer

FYI once logged in you can click manage trip at the top of the page and get to the move up bids. Maybe that will work. I don’t have much luck on the app. but the website works fine on my iPad. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, perrysburg said:

I found that my "ad blocker" software was causing problems, so you might look to disable yours to allow all cookies,  if you use one. 

Yep. Bet that's it. Might even try forwarding the email offer over to another email address you have and try from there.

Edited by MandL
spelling

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, compozer said:

Last week I received an invitation to bid on an upgrade.   I put my bids in and then decided I should research each of the cabins.  Two days later, I received another email asking if I still wanted to bid.    I pulled it up and my bids were still listed.   The more I thought about it, there was one that I wanted to delete.    Could not figure out how to do it so I did the “back” key.   The page came up but I was not able to change anything.   I clicked on forward (or whatever it is called).  And was back at my bids.   Figured I had to go ahead with it BUT the block at the bottom right where it has continue was not highlighted and thus I could not click on it.   I searched and search and finally called Celebrity.  she said the move up department does not have a phone but I could email them.   She gave me the email and I tried five days ago.   Nothing.  It is the same email that I received notifications from.   So I even tried to reply to those emails the same afternoon..  Nothing!

Is there a way to resubmit my bids?    I went back to the original email and clicked on “bid”. But my bids were always there.    No way I could change any of them.    
I am a long time Princess cruiser and am so use to their website.  I really don’t care for Celebrity’s.   Like having to call to make a flight change- - love doing it myself with Princess.  Also, I still can not find how much OBC I have.    

any ideas how I can still bid - I am a month out.   Thanks you so much.

There is a button after you go to your bid to either revise your bid or cancel your bid.     You may need to use the Confirmation E-Mail to be able to do this.

To see your OBC you can go to Plan my Cruise -- select any category and you will see your OBC at the top near the circle with your initials and to the left of the Calendar and Shopping Basket icon.

Edited by Jim_Iain

WOW,  First thing this morning I pulled up the email asking if I was still interested in the upgrades and a different screen came up.  One category at a time.   I put in the amounts for each one and everything went smoothly.   No idea why it was different but I am all set.  Thanks to everyone that helped.  I really appreciate all the time you all spent trying to help me.  It paid off!
still no OBC is coming up but forget that.   I need to start figuring out my packing.

thanks again.    I wish all of you a great New Year 

• Like 5