Question for our resident TAs or other insiders: the future of Sky Junior Suites

I'm the type who will book anything from a Boardwalk balcony to a full suite, but I'm always conscious of the bang-for-buck ratio. Junior Suites have been a pretty common category for me in the past, but I'm wondering what will happen to the lowly Sea Class JS in the future.

Has anyone "in the know" heard word of taking away the traditional perks associated with Sea Class JS once the Sky Class JS are fully rolled out? I'm mostly thinking of Coastal Kitchen dinners and priority boarding. I can't imagine they would take away the double C&A points, otherwise they would have to change the name altogether and just call them super-deluxe balconies or something.

Oh, and happy New Year to all! 🙂

21 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

Has anyone "in the know" heard word of taking away the traditional perks associated with Sea Class JS once the Sky Class JS are fully rolled out?

RCI is tweaking cabin categories and associated perks seemingly every year. I would not expect any changes till the next major deployment in Nov. 

• Like 2