NCL Viva Not Getting Good Reviews?

2 minutes ago, ZsaZsa2019 said:

I was talking to the band there one night and while they agreed Syd's is small, they really enjoyed and appreciated the "intimate" atmosphere for them to play and interact with the audience.

I also managed to talk to 2 of the singers telling them about my experience at the original 1969. Woodstock festival. The conversation first started when one of them like my Grateful Dead tee shirt and said it was her favorite. band.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 3:24 AM, zackarykeef said:

Everyone sees the negative reviews and gets nervous and starts posting about cancelling, but no one sees the positive reviews and gets excited and starts posting about packing.

If you look on the posts here that may be a negative review, or the posts on another popular social media website that are negative reviews, there are hundreds of comments from people saying the opposite. People tend to read the main post but fail to read the comment.

Literally, on the other site, there will be one long, negative review, and all the comments underneath are "disagree," "we had the opposite experience," "it was awesome," etc.

People are more likely to post when they had a negative experience...we know this. People with positive experiences only tend to comment/post when they are opposing something negative.

Don't cancel or be nervous about something because of what people you have never met think. They function/like/need things that are completely different from you.

I sailed on Prima and loved it. Extremely upscale, modern ship design with good food, drinks, and service. That's all I need, and there was nothing to complain about. Viva is the same, and I can't wait to board un 3 days!

Why not be more explicit on your positives?

'Extremely upscale, modern ship design with good food, drinks, and service.'

TIA