Anyone have copies of "Daylies" for the 5 night Harvest Caye/Belize out of Miami itinerary?

SRQMom

We are a large group booked on the 2/14/24 Pearl out of Miami for a 5 night out of Miami (Sea/Harvest Caye/Cozumel/Sea).  I am hoping I can find someone who has copies of the "daylies" of this itinerary to show a few people in our group who've never sailed what to expect.  I know smaller cruises don't always have "themes" (white hot etc), but any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

19 minutes ago, SRQMom said:

We are a large group booked on the 2/14/24 Pearl out of Miami for a 5 night out of Miami (Sea/Harvest Caye/Cozumel/Sea).  I am hoping I can find someone who has copies of the "daylies" of this itinerary to show a few people in our group who've never sailed what to expect.  I know smaller cruises don't always have "themes" (white hot etc), but any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

This should give them a good idea what to expect….https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruise/norwegian-ncl/norwegian-pearl/activities

41 minutes ago, SRQMom said:

Any NCL Dailies from any cruise on any ship will give them "an idea of what to expect". NCL does not simply reuse the same daily schedule over and over on an itinerary, so a set from Cruise A won't tell you what will happen on Cruise B...NCL likes to change them up to ensure the crew remains interested and engaged.