Regal Princess Medallion

beshears

The Medallion is all NEW to me, and I have not used it as yet. I had read that if we wanted to order something to our room or anywhere else we might be, we could do it through the medallion. My question, how can I find out what is on the MENU for me to order?

27 minutes ago, beshears said:

The Medallion is all NEW to me, and I have not used it as yet. I had read that if we wanted to order something to our room or anywhere else we might be, we could do it through the medallion. My question, how can I find out what is on the MENU for me to order?

The Medallion itself is the quarter sized disc that replaces the traditional cruise card on most other ships. You use the Ocean Now function in the Medallion APP to order food or services, products to your location. The APP can be on your phone or other personal device like a tablet. The Medallion will serve as your ‘location’ device so servers can find you wherever you are on the ship. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2024 at 5:12 AM, beshears said:

OceanNow-Food-Menu.pdf

This may not be totally accurate as things change frequently and this is a year or two old, but hopefully gives you a general idea.  

2 hours ago, beshears said:

Thank you. That should be helpful.

Also be aware to use the Ocean Now or whatever function they may be calling it when you cruise, unless you have the Plus or Premier package, there will be about a $15 one time activation fee to use Ocean Now to order food or anything else, upon your first order which you acknowledge this one time ‘activation’ charge.

Without having a package will also incur a $5 service fee each time, if you use your stateroom phone to call room service. To avoid this, use Ocean Now and have delivery location as your stateroom, if you have already activated Ocean Now.