Magic Carpet Sky Suite Bed location - Ascent

Sandy1975

Hi, I just booked my first suite on the brand new Ascent! It was a suite guaranteed and we got a middle cabin assigned but quickly moved to 7112, which has the balcony and window on the side! Does anyone know where the bed is located? Right or left? By the balcony or bathroom? 

I'm so excited for this cruise!

Thanks

We were in the aft most MC suite on Apex, 8210.   Large balcony with window on the balcony looking aft.     Our bed was on the left side wall when we entered.     It was pretty much centered on the wall, equidistant to the Balcony and bathroom.    Great suite.    Central location on the ship.   Big,  Great service and Luminae.   Roomy bathroom too.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sandy1975 said:

Hi, I just booked my first suite on the brand new Ascent! It was a suite guaranteed and we got a middle cabin assigned but quickly moved to 7112, which has the balcony and window on the side! Does anyone know where the bed is located? Right or left? By the balcony or bathroom? 

I'm so excited for this cruise!

Thanks

7112 is a Port Hole Veranda on Assent.  Not a Magic Carpet Suite.  Are you sure that is the correct room number?

The Magic Carpet Suits on Deck 7 are 7202, 7206, 7208 and 7212.  

As far as I know all Sky Suites on Edge Class have beds by the bathroom, facing toward the balcony. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

7112 is a Port Hole Veranda on Assent.  Not a Magic Carpet Suite.  Are you sure that is the correct room number?

The Magic Carpet Suits on Deck 7 are 7202, 7206, 7208 and 7212.  

As far as I know all Sky Suites on Edge Class have beds by the bathroom, facing toward the balcony. 

Ops, in my excitement I mistyped it! It is 7212!

• Haha 1

Just now, Sandy1975 said:

No problem.  I found out in the video that @acrane posted, the bed arrangements on Assent are different that Edge, where our bed, in a regular Sky Suite, faced the balcony. 

Congrats! I also booked a GTY suite and pretty quickly was assigned a MCSS for an Edge sailing. I know it's considered the lowest suite classified room but I'm really looking forward to the XL protected bump out balcony and the big bathroom! Enjoy yourselves!! 🤩

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/8/2024 at 8:32 PM, Sandy1975 said:

Did you enjoyed that room? We have it booked for next month. Also, is there a window in the balcony looking backwards?

On 1/8/2024 at 7:08 PM, acrane said:

This may help:

looks very nice.. lots pf space.. rocking chairs may have been removed ???

1 hour ago, varelma said:

Did you enjoyed that room? We have it booked for next month. Also, is there a window in the balcony looking backwards?

It was  a GREAT room and we loved it. We had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a small table and arranged the chairs by the side window and loungers on the other side. If I ever do a sky suite again I will look for this room or the one with the window facing forward and I would look at decks 7 and 8 (maybe 9) because there is good sun in those decks. The orange column didn't bother me at all. Highly recommend this type of suite

• Like 1