galveston express port pick up

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

where do you meet the shuttle for this company at the Port?

Which pier?

Are you only doing a one-way transfer otherwise they will tell you when they drop you off? 

we only did one-way FROM the airport but hey go round all the piers they need to.

Edited by c-leg5

On 1/9/2024 at 12:51 PM, sunsetme said:

where do you meet the shuttle for this company at the Port?

On my December sail, I used them and they along with other shuttles/buses leave for spot numbers 11-14.  Better have reservations and show up on time as if you miss your time, they may not be any room on subsequent shuttles.  They are very good, as a side note on our way to the Bush Int'l, we hit a huge traffic jam and the driver being familiar with the area took some local roads and reach a different/other expressway to the airport.

11 minutes ago, nelblu said:

On my December sail, I used them and they along with other shuttles/buses leave for spot numbers 11-14.  Better have reservations and show up on time as if you miss your time, they may not be any room on subsequent shuttles.  They are very good, as a side note on our way to the Bush Int'l, we hit a huge traffic jam and the driver being familiar with the area took some local roads and reach a different/other expressway to the airport.

Weren’t you on Royal? OP @sunsetmehas not replied yet so difficult to advise although I am sure it must be on the company instructions. They were quite clear for pick-up from Bush when we used them.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

Sorry, I thought that I was on Royal Caribbean blog and the above instructions are for the RCL dock.