Princess online access and app glitching?

frogerina

I'm new to Princess.  My TA sent my deposit today and I have a booking #.   She said I should have access to look at my booking details, etc.  Downloaded the new app and also have tried online using Chrome and Safari.  Neither one will let me see my cruise.  When I try to add my booking in the app, I get "booking not found."  If I try on my computer, it will let me log in, but when I try to access booking, it takes me to an "access booking without logging in" page.  So I enter my name, DOB and booking number...and get a "birthdate doesn't match records."  I've checked my account details in the app...birthdate is correct.  UGH.  If I try to change my password (because apparently it would like a special character), I get that the site is having difficulties...try again.  We have a while before our cruise (Enchanted in October 2024), but I'd like to know if these are common issues with their online access, and how people have solved it.  My current plan is to wait a few days and try again, then contact my TA.  Sigh.  I just wanna dream and play....

9 minutes ago, frogerina said:

I'm new to Princess.  My TA sent my deposit today and I have a booking #.   She said I should have access to look at my booking details, etc.  Downloaded the new app and also have tried online using Chrome and Safari.  Neither one will let me see my cruise.  When I try to add my booking in the app, I get "booking not found."  If I try on my computer, it will let me log in, but when I try to access booking, it takes me to an "access booking without logging in" page.  So I enter my name, DOB and booking number...and get a "birthdate doesn't match records."  I've checked my account details in the app...birthdate is correct.  UGH.  If I try to change my password (because apparently it would like a special character), I get that the site is having difficulties...try again.  We have a while before our cruise (Enchanted in October 2024), but I'd like to know if these are common issues with their online access, and how people have solved it.  My current plan is to wait a few days and try again, then contact my TA.  Sigh.  I just wanna dream and play....

You said you booked today.  It takes a couple of days to appear in the app.  It should show on the princess.com site right away.

10 hours ago, frogerina said:

EDIT: just went back and tried again and now my booking is there in the app. It’s taken 2 days from when I booked and paid the deposit.

I’m having the same problem. Booked and paid deposit and get the same messages as you in both the new and old app. We’ve sailed before so the app lets me sign in as me - but I can’t add my booking. 

if I access the booking by signing into my account online it works and shows my booking that way. 

Very strange… Will wait another day or so to see if it’s just some synchronisation glitch. 

JennT

Edited by TrixieBel
Changes

I’ve had trouble with their website for 5 days.  Finally called. Agent say Princess is aware of technical difficulties but has no idea when it will be fixed.

Same for my cabin mate. Added her to my booking. Took multiple tries over 90 minutes until she could see her booking.  

Not even going to try the new app for months.  

Edited by cr8tiv1