Carnival Valor Christmas Cruise MDR food

BlerkOne

On 1/10/2024 at 2:55 PM, MisterOJ2 said:

Thanks for posting these! I forgot to take screenshots of the menus when I was on the Spirit over Christmas. 

Quick question: Did you try ordering anything from the Vegan menu at all? We tried a couple times, but both times the waiter just looked confused, left for a moment and came back to tell us it wasn't available. 

I was on the Freedom this past week with my daughter. She is not vegan, but gluten free and dairy free. She often ordered items from the vegan menu (especially the desserts) without any problems.

The dining staff was very helpful in that regard. The only issue with the vegan menu was during sea day brunch when my sister tried to order an item- they told her they could do it, but it would be a longer wait. So FYI- if you want items off the vegan menu for Sea Day brunch they like you to order the day before (although I am not sure how you would know that). Any other time, she had no trouble ordering off the vegan menu.They also had gluten free bread available in the dining room for breakfast- and we also saw it in the buffett. Hopefully this information is helpful 🙂 I know it may be different on other ships, but we had a good experience with the vegan menu.